What Area of your Hair Grows the Most??? (Poll)

How many ounces each time

• Total voters
My nape grows the quickest, and I believe it is due to it being a looser texture. My nape is 3c or 3b, but the rest of my hair is 4a. My nape is a dream to detangle compared to the rest of my hair.

The back and the left side grows the fastest. My right side is slow to grow and quick to break. I used to favor wrapping out of that direction, I have since stopped. Hopefully this will reverse.

The nape of my hair grows the fastest!
Or maybe it seems that way before it retains length while the other parts (front n sides) seem to be having some issues right now!

The back. It may have something to do with trimming and moisture. That part of my hair is constantly trimmed just by virtue of the fact that it hangs. The texture at the middle o my nape is a little looser. I pour oil and leave ins in my braids when I'm weaving and I think it all ends up at the back of my head. The right side grows much faster than the left side. I have stopped cutting the right to make it even with the left.

Backsides immediately above the ears and close to the top, fastest growth and everything is perfect in these two areas at all times, it doesn't matter what I do. I wonder, why is that?

Back