What Are Your Favorite Stylers?

@Aggie, no problem! For me it was seeing the results @lulu97 was getting on her sets that really turned me on to the CR products. Prior to that I was all over the place trying stuff or reusing stuff that just wasn't really working. Between CR and Jane Carter Solutions Quench ( I use this to refresh my hair during the day if needed for a true wng) and her Seal and Shine I've found my natural/curly hair staples. Still searching though for when my hair is straight. I'm in no rush since I only plan to flat-ironed 4x this year.

Glad to be of service! Sharing is caring :2inlove:

I haven't worn my hair out with Curl Maker but it does dry pretty hard/crunchy even with moisturizing leave-ins underneath. I used it to slick my hair back into a pony tail today and I have ramen noodle hair on my crown :lol:

Any reviews of the Keravada Pure gel?
Thanks love. I think I'll put moisturizer underneath it and oils on top of it. I know aloe vera gel works at adding a lot of moisture to myy hair so I may put that one on the bottom as my liquid before something creamy.

Eden Body Works curl defining creme. It's a medium hold, but it's heavy. Like castor oil heavy, but it smells good and does what it says.
Thanks for posting this because I bought it a few days ago and it arrived today but I haven't used it yet. Now I'm looking forward to using it.

Reactions: iVR
Do you mind using a communication of products?

I like SheScentIt Seyani Hair Butter + EcoStyler Gel.

I think I already said it but will say again, the Camille Rose Coconut Style Setter is the bomb and a new holy grail!!!! For me it has replaced the Almond Jai twisting butter and that wasn't easy. This has taken my braid and twist outs to another level.

I think I already said it but will say again, the Camille Rose Coconut Style Setter is the bomb and a new holy grail!!!! For me it has replaced the Almond Jai twisting butter and that wasn't easy. This has taken my braid and twist outs to another level.

what is the consistency of it?

@Daina you're killing me. I have been racking my brain trying to figure out which CR styler product to try first and then you come over and add another awesome contender to the list. :scratchchin:

Last edited:
Damn it. Now I need to get my hands on this

what is the consistency of it?

@Daina you're killing me. I have been racking my brain trying to figure out which CR styler product to try first and then you come over and add another awesome contender to the list. :scratchchin:

@Smiley79, I'm sorry boo but I had share with my fellow LHCF sista's. It is less creamy, more tacky than the almond jai and I would say thicker as well. I definitely use a little less but the definition is crazy and no crunch. It also plays well with other products.

@Smiley79, I'm sorry boo but I had share with my fellow LHCF sista's. It is less creamy, more tacky than the almond jai and I would say thicker as well. I definitely use a little less but the definition is crazy and no crunch. It also plays well with other products.

Oooh That sounds good. I know girl, Im glad you shared that. One youtuber said that the almond jai gives her more elongation than the coconut water one, did you notice that as well?

@Smiley79 and @Aggie, I didn't really notice a difference in elongation between the two. But the hold and definition are definitely better with the CSS.
Does the smell linger? I really want to try this but I keep putting it back because I despise the smell. I may grab a jar or 2 :look: before this cartwheel expires if it dissipates.

The Kinky Curly combo (Knot Today and Curling Custard) are my stylers. My curls are firm yet soft. I also like DevaCurl's Styling Cream, but I don't get the hold I want.

I'm also looking for a product that will smooth out the curls and give a defined twist out on 4c hair.

When I use to do Bantu knot outs, Silicon Mix Conditioner held the style all day long. And it smelled so good. The regular one and the Proteina De Perla one. Conditioners can hold hair too.

I was working in a shoe store once and a lady customer raved about how good I smelled lol. It was the conditioner. Definitely.

Last edited:
Back