What are your Double Duty products?

crlsweetie912

Hey ladies:
There are many products out there that have multiple uses and therefore, I think, save time and money. I have a couple:
My moisturizer mix: mango butter, cantu grow strong and profective mega growth is also a great way to tame my newgrowth during a stretch!

I have also found that something in the Elasta QP glaze is also "sealing" or locking moisture into my hair for days, while it's keeping my hair shiny and smooth! :)

My castile soap is an excellent clairfier but it also stimulates my scalp leaving it feeling extra clean and tingly, but it also is great for any MSM/Biotin breakouts. After I clean my face with my normal cleanser, I massage a tiny amount of the castile soap only on the spot and it clears up the blemish in about a day!!!!:D

What are your double duty products?

nexxus humectress:

-co-wash, dilute so consistency is a bit thinner - excellent
-condish, either as deep condish or for quick condish - awesome
-leave-in, small amounts in palm and apply to freshly washed hair - simply perfect

crlsweetie912 said:
Hey ladies:
There are many products out there that have multiple uses and therefore, I think, save time and money. I have a couple:
My moisturizer mix: mango butter, cantu grow strong and profective mega growth is also a great way to tame my newgrowth during a stretch!

I have also found that something in the Elasta QP glaze is also "sealing" or locking moisture into my hair for days, while it's keeping my hair shiny and smooth! :)

My castile soap is an excellent clairfier but it also stimulates my scalp leaving it feeling extra clean and tingly, but it also is great for any MSM/Biotin breakouts. After I clean my face with my normal cleanser, I massage a tiny amount of the castile soap only on the spot and it clears up the blemish in about a day!!!!:D

......nuff said, I'm off to buy some castile soap:lol: .

Pokahontas, I was shocked! But it works. Also is great for those days when you feel like crap and need a pick me up. Very refreshing body wash for the summer!

crlsweetie912 said:
Pokahontas, I was shocked! But it works. Also is great for those days when you feel like crap and need a pick me up. Very refreshing body wash for the summer!
Cool, thanks for sharing that. I will definitely be trying it as soon as I can get some. When you put it on the blemish do you rinse it off or leave it on?

I put it on at the beginning of my bath (I always wash my face first). Let it sit until I finish bathing and then rinse! WORKS!

Neroli said:
nexxus humectress:

-co-wash, dilute so consistency is a bit thinner - excellent
-condish, either as deep condish or for quick condish - awesome
-leave-in, small amounts in palm and apply to freshly washed hair - simply perfect

what she said :yep:

crlsweetie912 said:
, I massage a tiny amount of the castile soap only on the spot and it clears up the blemish in about a day!!!!:D

cool, i'm gonna try this

Coconut Oil: I can use this in my hair as well as on my body. Leaves me smelling oh so sweet and yummy. :)

MSM: I can ingest this internally (in my juice) as well as add it to a homeade conditioning treatment for softer hair.

Back