What are you looking for in your holy grail conditioner

leona2025

Ok ladies so I think I may be connsidered a product junkie. I don't know. I have over 25 different conditoners. I'm really just searching for my one moisturizing conditioner that I can spend forever with, lol. I don't want to have to mix and do a lot of add ons. When a conditioner doesn't work for me I try to mix with other conditioner and use them as co washes or something. In the last 2 days I bought 4 different ones.

I've heard ya'll go on and on about Humectress, Aussie 3 minute, and Aussie Moist, so I bought them and then when I was in Ulta I seen this Goldwell Intense Moisture Treatment and it was on clearance for 4 bucks and it orignally cost 14. I had to get that. I don't have a issue with my protein. Aphogee 2 minute is all I ever need and it does make my hair detangled and soft. What are you looking for in your conditoner and do you think you'll ever find it?

In my case, its the deep conditioner I have trouble finding. I want something that will allow my denman knockoff to slide through like butter, that will keep my hair moisturized for at least 5 days, and have a scent that makes me swoon. Oh yeah, and it should cost less then $10. I'm frugal.

For Me: "Variety has Always Been the Spice of Life." So, knowing this, I am sure I will keep alot of Good Products around.:yep:

When I want a Good Moisturizing Conditioner, I want several to choose from, Same with a Good Protein, a Good Deep Conditioning Treatment (Masque/Mask) and a Good Leave-In.

It can depend on my Mood. I don't want to be constricted to one specific product. I like having several around that "Work Well":grin:

I like having Options, so, I will keep a variety of each around at all times.:yep:

In my case, its the deep conditioner I have trouble finding. I want something that will allow my denman knockoff to slide through like butter, that will keep my hair moisturized for at least 5 days, and have a scent that makes me swoon. Oh yeah, and it should cost less then $10. I'm frugal.

This is me all over, I would hat to fall in love with a product and then it cost 25 bucks for 3ozs of product. I need something that will make my hair airdry soft and a good price is a must.

For Me: "Variety has Always Been the Spice of Life." So, knowing this, I am sure I will keep alot of Good Products around.:yep:

When I want a Good Moisturizing Conditioner, I want several to choose from, Same with a Good Protein, a Good Deep Conditioning Treatment (Masque/Mask) and a Good Leave-In.

It can depend on my Mood. I don't want to be constricted to one specific product. I like having several around that "Work Well":grin:

I like having Options, so, I will keep a variety of each around at all times.:yep:

I love options too, but at this point I'm just looking for at leat one I can love. I need my conditioner to smell good enough to eat and last a while.

Excellent replies, ladies! I would like a conditioner with the following qualities:

1. moisturizing
  2. slip
  3. lasting scent
  4. reasonable price/quantity
  5. variety within the conditioner line i.e. Organix
  6. "light" and "heavy" versions ( EX: my hair cannot use Pantene R&N for an extended period of time. I have to alternate with one of the other lines.)
I am definitely open to recommendations. I've never used Organix. Should I start there? It's on sale at CVS for 4.99.

Well- I am grateful to have my holy grail.........

With that being said: I need my condish to be

1. Uber moisturizing

2. Slippery!!!! Melting tangles like Butta

3. Full of Good for your hair ingredients

4. Thick and Creamy....

Well- I am grateful to have my holy grail.........

With that being said: I need my condish to be

1. Uber moisturizing

2. Slippery!!!! Melting tangles like Butta

3. Full of Good for your hair ingredients

4. Thick and Creamy....

Now you know you can't say that without saying what it is.:lachen:

Back