What are you doing to your hair today?

FemmeCreole

Island Gyal
As for me:
I'll be DC-ing with ORS deep conditioner and then putting in 2 strand twists.

It takes me forever to di it myself and the longest parts of my hair is only 6" long :grin:

I am sitting under the hair dryer as I type...this morning I:

*Washed with Keracare Dry and Itchy Scalp Shampoo
*Then washed with Keracare Hydrating and Detangling Shampoo
*Conditioned with Keracare Dry and Itchy Scalp Conditioner
*Followed with deep conditioning with Keracare Humecto Conditioner

I have rollerset my hair and waiting for it to dry

Co-washing again. Probably with the V05 Vanilla Mint Tea. I love every flavor I've tried so far. :lick:

Putting in my leave-in doing ST's bun and calling it a night.

currently prepooing/dcing w/ a mix of protein conds (Alter Ego Garlic,Dom. Wheat Germ,AO/GPB/SAA/Amla oil/Olive Oil/Rosemary oil/Jojoba oil)...will rinse out and co-wash with cheapie cond/olive oil:yep:

Washing with Neutrogena Moisturizing Shampoo
Deep Conditioning with ORS Replenishing Pak
Air Dry
Carusos in the morning

i need a protein, but haven't decided which one i want to use today.

I also wanna DC with Salerm Wheat Germ Mask and do the steam treatment with it.

But I also wanna try out one of my tresemme' conditioners I've been dying to use.

so with all that said, i'm still as undecided now as i was 5 mins. ago:perplexed

Today I'm DCing my hair.

I used the alma/shikai/neem bar for the first time and my hair loved it. It left my hair feeling squeeky clean and very soft.

I'm currently under the dryer right now DCing my hair.
Later on, I will do an ACV rinse. Hopefully all will come out well...:yep:

• I pre-pooed overnight with garlic oil on the scalp and humecto on the ends.
  • Then added a little garlic conditioner this morning and had that on for like an hour.
  • shampooed with HE LTR
  • covered gray with Clairol Beautiful Collection in Dark Brown (it left my hair feeling like straw :wallbash:)
  • DC with Phytospecific Vital Force Creme Bath/ Humectress under dryer for 20 minutes
  • Rinsed with LTR conditioner
  • rollerset using Placenta de Ovejo leave-in and a bit of Humectress and coconut oil
  • blew out roots and wrapped hair.
Right now I have my hair wrapped in a silk scarf and won't be inspecting my final results until later on this afternoon. I was so upset that the hair color left my hair feeling soooo dry! I ended up loading up on the moisture, which left my hair feeling much better after I took out the rollerset. Hopefully my hair looks nice :)

This is actually the first time I write down what I do on wash day, and dang its A LOT!!!!:drunk:

Right now I'm pre-pooing with some conditioner I found at the back of the cabinet under the sink. :lol:

I'm going to wash with Nexxus Therappee, DC with Miss Keys 10 en 1, rollerset with Lacio Lacio and probably end up bunning because I'm a few weeks post relaxer.

This morning before my BF and I went out to run errands I started my prepoo with coconut oil and this random olive oil dc I have. Bunned and put on a scarf.

I washed about an hour ago with Tresemme moisturizing poo and I am right this instant doing my first steam treatment with 2 Ors replenishing paks and my turbie twists and my dryer that sounds like it's had enough.

Earlier CWed with my own moisture milk, sage, rosemary and sesame mix just for fun. rinsed, topped it off with shea butter, twisted, let dry, threw on wig... :,)

Hope y'all have enjoyed your weekend!

As for me:
I'll be DC-ing with ORS deep conditioner and then putting in 2 strand twists.

It takes me forever to di it myself and the longest parts of my hair is only 6" long :grin:
I did the same thing, different conditoner and I used Shescentit's Shea butter and temple balm...love that stuff. It took me a minute too...

Well last night I had a mini hair meltdown and almost drove to the barber shop to shave my head and start all over this morning...SO... I decided to DC my hair and toss it back in some small cornrows and just spritz it with S Curl for a while and hope the whole out of sight out of mind thing will work until I come up with something else to use to combat the dryness and split ends.

I shampooed with my Shikakai bar this morning and dc'ed with Organix Coconut Milk condish. I put in my Silk Elements Revive and Restore Olive Oil lotion, sealed with EVOO as a leave-in and allowed it to air dry. I'll either put rollers in for a curly pony or pull back in a bun for tomorrow.

• Amla oil overnite
  • Queen Helene Cholesterol w/ Steam Cap
  • OCT Shampoo
  • OCT Treatment
  • OCT Cream Rinse
  • Coconut Oil
  • Rollerset

Back