What are you currently loving from Hairveda?

sillygirl82

I have $26 from Ebates and FatWallet rebates to spend.

My staples are Hairveda almond glaze. So I know that I'll buy one of those.

Anything recommendations?

all of it, i use just about the whole line
cowash w/ amla cream rinse
clarify w/ amla shampoo
twist/braid out w/ whipped clouds
moisturize dry hair w/ whipped cream ends hydration
seal w/ cocasta shikakai
deep condition on dry hair w/sitrinillah or vatika frosting
moisturized braids/twists w/ vatika frosting
vatika frosting to help detangling and add it to conditioners
slick puffs with whipped jelly
and just purchased new acai berry dish...can't wait to try it
I also want to try whipped green tea butter but she has been sold out recently
I don't really use moistcondition pr or 24/7. They don't do much for my hair but sometimes I make a creamy shampoo mix with them or mix some vatika frosting in them .

oh i also like her methi tea 2 step treatment but only on dry hair.
i ordered the acv rince she has too and im sure ill love it. i like her avosoya oil better on my skin than my hair.

My staples from the line are:

Whipped Ends Hydration, Almond Glaze, Whipped Jelly, AvoyaSoy Oil (sp) and Vatika Frosting.

Thanks ladies.

I bought:
1. whipped gelly (staple)
1. whipped clouds
1. whipped cream

The almond glaze was sold out.

However, I only had to pay $.20 out of my pocket for the products.:grin:

I keep 4-5 jars of Whipped Gelly at all times
and at least two bottles of CoCasta Oil at all times

I have the whipped ends but ....not liking it so much maybe my hair is not long enough *shrugs* not sure

Almond Glaze is just okay for me...it does smooth the edges if needed

Green Tea Butter...didn't do anything for me...

The Spritz....Not so much either.....I think my hair just like a couple products and thats it....

I haven't tried the new conditioner yet...but I think I will next

IK the Thread says "Currently" and I am currently in love with Sitrinillah!

However, I also love the Almond Glaze the Vatika Frosting .:lick:

I have some Moist 24/7 & MoistPRO in my stash that I haven't used yet. I'm sure I will enjoy them too.:grin:

HV is a great product line.:yep:

Hope you enjoy your products!:grin:

I keep 4-5 jars of Whipped Gelly at all times
and at least two bottles of CoCasta Oil at all times

I have the whipped ends but ....not liking it so much maybe my hair is not long enough *shrugs* not sure

Almond Glaze is just okay for me...it does smooth the edges if needed

Green Tea Butter...didn't do anything for me...

The Spritz....Not so much either.....I think my hair just like a couple products and thats it....

I haven't tried the new conditioner yet...but I think I will next

do you use whipped ends on your ends only or all over...i heard people use it all over as a leave in, and I want to try it...Im deep conditioning with sitrinillah for the first time right now, i hope i luv it...i just luv the way the vatika frosting smells...fave smell ever lol...i just dont know if it makes a difference in my regimen...I tried the moist 24/7, that didnt do it for me as a deep conditioner so I will try it as a co-wash! This wash day I will try the ACR rinse...

thanks op for this thread!

do you use whipped ends on your ends only or all over...i heard people use it all over as a leave in, and I want to try it...Im deep conditioning with sitrinillah for the first time right now, i hope i luv it...i just luv the way the vatika frosting smells...fave smell ever lol...i just dont know if it makes a difference in my regimen...I tried the moist 24/7, that didnt do it for me as a deep conditioner so I will try it as a co-wash! This wash day I will try the ACR rinse...

thanks op for this thread!

Probably more all over because all I had was ends :grin: My hair is only like 3-4 inches long....But this was a couple months ago when I tried it...maybe now that I have a few more inches than I did then... I should try it again just on the ends

Back