What are the best all natural conditioners

luckiestdestiny

Hey everyone! I just started cowashing and I LOVE it! What are the best all natural conditioners that you've found? And don't forget to include the website if there is one. Maybe we can start a list. Please list whether they are protein based or moisturizing. I'm looking for more moisturizing right now, but I know others maybe need protein. Come on and SHARE! I'm anxiously awaiting your responses.:look:

I'd swear (if I swore, ha!) by J/A/S/O/N or Nature's Gate conditioners. I have detailed reviews in my fotki. Aveda tends to be all natural but are pricey and can contain silicones. I've reviews for some Aveda products as well.

Well, I've only tried one natural condish for cowashing and that's JASON's Sea Kelp. It's pretty good. I heard that Trader Joe's Nourish Spa is good plus it's inexpensive.

I use Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose Moisturizing Conditioner. It's brilliant coz' it detangles well (and trust me, I need a good detangler as I'm transitioning) and leaves your hair soft and shiny.
It's especially good if your hair is dry or brittle.
You can also use it as a deep conditioner.
LOOK AT ME TRYING TO PROMOTE THIS :lachen:
But really, it's real good.

I think this counts well close anyway:

http://www.roundbrushhair.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=95
11%20EN%201con.gif

Dfina D 11 en 1

Is this one moisturizing or protein?

The fortifying hair mask from www.shescentit.com!!! It has softening proteins in it, so it makes your hair strong AND super soft. My hair is extremely protein sensitive, even ORS mayo and the replenishing pack make my hair really hard. But this stuff, I can't say enough about it. I heart this conditioner!

(the pre poo oil is super great too! :sekret: )

i like giovanni direct leave in natural condish.

i dont specifically go for natural condishs so i cant really comment much more

I love myhoneychilds products. They are all natural smell yummy and have great ingredients. My hair hates protein and her products are all moisturizing. The olive you deep conditioner is the best. Its a little pricey so I wouldnt use it as a co wash but for a weekly deep conditioner or overnight conditioning its the best I've found. www.myhoneychild.com. olive you deep conditioner ingredients:

Distilled Water, Olive Butter ,Olive Fruit Oil, Honey, Olive Leaf Extract, Soya Milk, Natural Yogurt Powder, Olive Oil , Avocado Oil , Seaweed, Jojoba Oil , Violet Leaf Absolute, Orange Blossom Absolute , Neroli Oil .:lick:

I use Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose Moisturizing Conditioner. It's brilliant coz' it detangles well (and trust me, I need a good detangler as I'm transitioning) and leaves your hair soft and shiny.
It's especially good if your hair is dry or brittle.
You can also use it as a deep conditioner.
LOOK AT ME TRYING TO PROMOTE THIS :lachen:
But really, it's real good.

ITA:yep::yep:

Back