What are the benefits of cholestorol conditioners?

Paris Belle

Just curious...

Are they moisturizing, protein or not?
Do they actually penetrate the hair shaft?

I used to use LeKair Cholestorol (peach) a long time ago and it worked well, but I never fully had the hair health I have now. (I don't know if that has anything to do with the product or the methods I apply now)..

I recently retried it and loved it. I also used the green one in the past and hated that version as well as other cholestorols.

So I turn it over to you. Those that use cholestorols and are knowledgeable about them, what are their benefits? What have they done for you?

well whenever i deep condition my hair i use Le Kair Cholesterol on my hair and it's been stronger than it has in recent years but i don't know if that has been attributed to the creme of nature shampoo, cholesterol or the leave in conditioner i have been applying to my hair. I'm sorry i can't be of more help to you.... but growafrohairlong.com has some information on le kair cholesterol, the hair lady swears by it..... i love what it does to my hair though, it smells good too.....

God bless

Not sure what the benefits are but it seems to really penetrate my hair. It's soft and manageable...and it leaves a nice slip. Deep conditioning with it seems to work wonders for my hair. I've been using it for about a month now. I'm sticking with it.

I agree with hairlove- However,I add two tablespoons of EVOO to a tablespoon of cholestoro, heat it in the microwave I leave it in for 30 minutes, rinse and viola! My hair has INCREDIBLE shine and slip

scratchchin.gif
I was always curious about that too. In past, I went to a couple of hairdressers who hated Cholesterol. They said it just sat on the hair and didn't penetrate to provide healthy hair. I used to use it faithfully.

I am a lekair user. My mom got me started with deep conditioning treatments. Should just slap it on and leave it there with a shower cap for like 3 hrs. I will be trying the EVOO and microwave. Sounds very soothing. How long do you heat it.

Back