What Am I Doing Wrong?

Napp

Ms. Nobody
I don't have time to take care of my hair like I used to but after my recent flat iron my hair is terrible. I lost thickness and my hair is missing in the middle of my head. I've always had this issue but since my hair is thinner it looked horrible.

I don't do much to my hair. I wash it every 4-7 days with L'anza shampoo and conditioner. Then I apply L'anza leave in protector and wear my hair in a wash n go. I refresh if needed in between washes. Other than that I do not mess with it and detangling is super easy when I get around to doing so.

Idk where I've gone wrong. Could anyone give me some tips? Perhaps I'm doing too little? My hair doesn't look like it used to and that makes me sad. I feel really frustrated that I can't grow my hair past APL while natural.

How long have you been wearing the WNGs? Not everyone's hair can handle WNGs. Maybe protective styling? How often do you use protein? You may want to consider a Komaza Hair Analysis.

I've only been fully natural for about a year and a half...my experience is that I need to make more time for my hair than I ever did as a relaxed head, way more! I have to be more careful with my hair and I have to prepare my hair and plan for things in a way I didn't before. There isn't any one thing that is helping me, it's all things combined (cleansing, conditioning, protecting, etc.). That's just my experience.

How long have you been wearing the WNGs? Not everyone's hair can handle WNGs. Maybe protective styling? How often do you use protein? You may want to consider a Komaza Hair Analysis.

I wear wash n goes 90% of the time. Perhaps I need a new style that will be more conducive to growth

:bighug:

I'll throw out a couple ideas, just disregard any if you've tried them and got no result:

• Protein/Moisture DCs
  • Scalp massages
  • Vitamins
  • Garlic shampoo
  • Tea rinses

Back