What a difference___makes

spacetygrss

I just moved two weeks ago. I had been living in a particular city for 3 years and noticed that my hair was really dry no matter what I did. I figured out that I had hard water and dutifully chelated, moisturized, etc, but nothing every REALLY helped.

Well, I moved to the burbs two weeks ago and within TWO days my hair became as soft as silk (I've been natural for 7 years and remember how soft it was the 4 years before I moved to the aforementioned city). I can shampoo as often as I want, in addition to my cowashing and my hair feels great. It has a nice sheen to it and my coils are well defined. I swear, I want to bottle the water and sell it. :lachen:

Anyhow, I've found what makes my hair happy. What have you found that makes your hair happy, no matter what else you are doing to it?

What a difference AMLA OIL makes.

My hair loves AMLA. I use it for pre poo and I use the Dabur Amla Gold for in-between moisture. I didn't have money to purchase any for a few months and it showed. I have officially stockpiled it in my hair closet.

what a difference honey and coconut oil makes. did i mention i hate kenra mc? it does nothing for me, except for the fact that it smells good. i added some coconut oil and honey and had the silkiest hair i've ever felt.

Back