What a day of embarrisment.

Striving4perfection86

This is my first time starting a thread but i jus felt i had to......so today i went to the chemist to top up my supply of mn..( in the uk mn is found in daktarin for foot fungal infections) so i ask the chemist for 2 tubes and proceed to pay...then she says didn't you buy 2 tubes the other week:nono: at this point i wanted to run out the store but i jus made up some story about how my husband has a reocurring fungal infection:lachen:then had to listen to the woman rabbit on for a good 5 minutes as she was concerned and hoped there wasnt an underlying health problem:lachen: anyways then i go to asda and see herbal essences ltr/ beautiful ends here in da uk is half price i got about ten bottles.....the woman at the checkout looked at me like i was crazy......but i have no shame i am a pj and i know u ladies will understand.

LOL
Don't worry, your brand of "crazy" is okay at LHCF.

I'm mad the chemist called you out tho LMAO!!!

NO SHAME!!! THAS RIGHT!! HOLD YOUR HEAD HIGH!!!!

All for the cause girl!
thats right i will do what i have to do.......:grin: this afternoon when i got home i was mixin up all my lotions and potions before i had to do the school run......:lachen: i'm thinking of ordering it online now or hitting 5 shops in 1 day to get it over and done with.:rolleyes:.........all for the cause!!!

lol this was funny!

Girl, you better get your MN and tell the chemist (I'm guessing this is the Pharmacist!) to mind her own d*mn business!!!

Don't worry I just bought 15x silk elements packs (the 99p ones) the other day from Sally's as they were reduced to 19p :yay: and I threw in "a couple" of the tubs for good measure :sekret:. That cashier look at me like I was crazy but I just kept on with my business and didn't make eye contact....

What's a girl to do when they sell stuff for 19p....:look:

Back