WHAT?!! A Beauty Supply Overhaul at Bed Bath & Beyond!!

Hairsnob

Deep Thinker
I just came from Bed Bath and Beyond and got the best surprise of my life. I knew this store had been doing remodeling but I turned around and there were about ten AISLES stocked to the ceiling with hair products, make-up, vitamins, deodorants, lotions, etc!! I went into a frenzy from being overwhelmed.:lick: Anybody ever heard of Harmon's Face Value or something like that? I never heard of them. But it seems they've done a deal with BB&B to sell their products. Get this, now you can get your hair supplies and use your 20% off BB&B coupons :yep:

I saw these products and much more:
Herbal Hessence
Aussie
Fekkai
Nexxus
Argan Oil (The same kind Sally's sells)
Plenty of vitamins and supplements (including MSM, Biotin, etc)

Basically, everything you find at Walmart or Target's health and beauty section was in there and their prices are the same. I didn't buy a single thing from the regular BB&B part of the store but I cleaned up in that section.

I'm not sure if any other BB&B's have done this but I'm glad this one did. This is the one outside of Philly in Jenkintown.

Good luck in finding one near you!!

That's the only place I can find my HE LTR leave in and they ALWAYS have the cheapest price for NTM silk touch leave in.

yes, we have a Harmons in our BB&B here in queens. I've never seen it in the burbs tho. I loooove that store. Everything in there is discounted and cheaper than any of the drugstores. I buy a lot of stuff in there

The BB&B near me moved from where they are into an old Wal-Mart building. Maybe they are trying to be more competitive.

I just went to one in Colma, CA and it had no hair cleansing products. Just blow dryers and curling irons.:sad:

oh yeah the one near me has really stepped up their game in the beauty section. however not all bbb's have the beauty section like the one near me :(

I love the beauty section at BBB. I had to tell all of my NF's about the yummy polish and nailcare section.

I just went to one in Colma, CA and it had no hair cleansing products. Just blow dryers and curling irons.:sad:

oh yeah the one near me has really stepped up their game in the beauty section. however not all bbb's have the beauty section like the one near me :(

Yeah, unfortunately I don't know if there's any way to tell which ones have it. The one I went to didn't have any indication of it from the outside. There are about four BB&B's near me and this is the only one I know that is like that. I hope they all convert because that's the best thing ever.

Yep!! The BB&B superstore with the beauty section is amazing! I think only their new stores have the expanded beauty section. I find all my basic staples there. The discounts are great too, and with the 20% off BB&B coupon you get in the mail, or find in the newspaper, you get to save even more!!

I love Bed Bath and Beyond!! .... only when they have 4-5 isle of hair products ... which are only in select ones...... They have so much, even Hair one from sally's

I love Bed Bath and Beyond!! .... only when they have 4-5 isle of hair products ... which are only in select ones...... They have so much, even Hair one from sally's

Yes, that's what surprised me to see stuff you normally only see in Sally's like that argan oil.

Yep!! The BB&B superstore with the beauty section is amazing! I think only their new stores have the expanded beauty section. I find all my basic staples there. The discounts are great too, and with the 20% off BB&B coupon you get in the mail, or find in the newspaper, you get to save even more!!

Yes, I love the coupons. But is it me, or does anybody find that they don't send the coupons out as much as they used to? I used to have boatloads of them since they never expire. Now I get them maybe once or twice a month :ohwell: At one point I'd get them at least every week.

I LOVE BB&B for all my hair products! And like you said they are stacked to the ceiling!!

There was no sign of this in my area either last time I was there which was maybe three weeks ago. Will have to stop in again.

Yeah most of the BBB has Harmons Beauty supplies in their store. What I love about it, is that you can use BBB 20% off coupons on all the beauty stuff.

Yepp. BB&B has a great beauty aile. And I always go in with a bus load of 20% off coupons since you can use one for each product you buy!

Is this the same BBS that is in The Christmas Tree Shops?

I didn't know of any BB&B affiliation with the Christmas Tree Shops until I went online yesterday and saw that they were. I've never even stepped foot in one of those shops though. But I do know that you can swap all coupons with each other so that's good.

Back