Whale Sperm Shampoo & Conditioner

I might give the Whale Sperm products a try. I might have to remind myself that it just a title. No Lie I will try it if it can do all that "makes hair boucy & shiney". I might have to borrow money from my sis or get it in a later furture. I got ot look at the price of it 1st.

I think that when we see the ingredient "marine protein" on products (ie L'Oreal's Mermade [that's how they spell it] conditioner), they are using that as a "nice" word for whale sperm
smile.gif

Oh well. I use L'Oreal Mermade, and I'm gonna keep on using it.
laugh.gif
I also use Revlon Aqua Marine Conditioner, and that too contains 'marine protein'. They both work great!

Yeah,

You know I have the Mermade too. I don't mind using a little whale-you-know-what if it will make my hair pretty
grin.gif
and if they'll keep calling it "marine protein."

Re: Whale Sperm Shampoo & Conditioner

Supergirl,

So, you're saying that marine protein IS the same as the topic of this thread? I hadn't read that any where. Just curious.

Re: Whale Sperm Shampoo & Conditioner

No, I don't have any concrete evidence on it. But I do remember learning years ago that sperm is very proteinous & I wonder why the manufacturers aren't more specific than "marine protein." That could mean from fish, from the ocean floor, kelp, seaweed, mineral deposits, whatever, etc. If I was a manufacturer and I was using sperm as an ingredient, I'd say "marine protein" too
grin.gif

Challenge?!?

Well ladies maybe we should try the new "protein" Challenge! It REALLY would save us alot of money! Im sure we could all find some willing donors! I can just see my boyfriend right now
clap.gif

Re: Challenge?!?

I'm going to order the shampoo, conditioner, rinse, overnite treatment, etc. when my mom goes back to DR next month so that I can test them and read the ingredients in more details. I haven't seen it here in NJ but I am sure I can find it somewhere in NY.

Well I look up whale sperm shampoo & Conditioner but there's no sites that doesn't has it. Is it surpose to be in beauty salons only or the products goes by another name. Where do you purchase yours from.

[ QUOTE ]
cybra said:
I guess it was Mrs. Whale, during a night of freaky sex with Mr. Whale, who discovered sperm being good for the hair...I can just hear her, "Oh whaley" then splat! "Ooooh, my hair is so soft!"
rofl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

YOU KNOW YOU ARE WRONG FOR THAT GIRL
lachen70.gif
lachen70.gif
!!!!

Back