Wet 'n Wavy/Spanish Wavy hair...which brand is the best?

Monilove122

My hair is growing like crazy (thanks to all of the advice from the ladies here and I have to sware by Vatika oil) and I've been doing protective styles in the HYH challenge. I'm going to continue to keep my hair under wraps and just took out some micros/weave and want to get some wet n' wavy hair put in as it's getting warm.

I'm going home to New York on Thursday for the weekend (the hair capital of the world, LOL) and want to get some nice hair that will last me for a while as I want to redo it using the same hair throughout the summer. I was going to go with hair from Adorables but I hear some of you talking about Lugos and others speaking about Remy hair.

So, which one is best?

Thanks.

Depends on what look you want. I think Adorables Spanish wavy has a nice look but it knots up on you. Lugo has so many diff types of wavy it jsut depends on what you want. The Deep wave looks like the Adorable Spanish Wavy. Now Remy is gonna hold up the best but the texture is very fine and it you want to look good rocking it you have to have a certain hair texture or be committed to keeping your edges relaxed.

P.S. What is the name of your hairdresser at Yanira's ? I want to get a wash n set ther next week. TIA.

Well, I had some Spanish Wavy hair from Adorables and really like the look of it. I just want to get whatever will last for some time. Is there a store that sells Remy in New York or do I need to order it online. If so, where is the best place to order? As far as Lugos, I've never bought hair from there but want the look of the Adorables hair.

Rosa is the one who did my hair for many years and made it grow like crazy. I actually may get a wash and set myself on Friday. I'm transitioning and I know the Dominicans can make me look like I have a relaxer, LOL.

You may want to check out the weave section on blackhairmedia.com They have tons of info and recommendations. i'm sure you'll find out what you're looking for.

Back