Wet Bunning...Thoughts?

I'm relaxed and I don't wet bun. I think that it was the cause of the breakage I was receiving recently. I've gone back to airdrying my hair and then bunning. In the morning and before I go to sleep, I spray the ends only w/ my water mix apply my moisturizer and oil and re-bun.

I tried wet bunning this week. I guess I need to boost my immune system because I've been struggling with a sore throat all week:nono:. So I guess my hair was too wet. It's finally dry after the 4th day.

i dont think wet bunning is very good for me
i think i need to hair dry my ends first wet bunning makes my hair more tangled...

i dont think wet bunning is very good for me
i think i need to hair dry my ends first wet bunning makes my hair more tangled...

What about wetting with a product like S Curl and then plaiting and baggying and wearing a phony bun or pony. I'm thinking of the way Adrienne0914 does in her Drawstring Phony Ponytail album. The plaiting will keep your strands straight and parallel. I seem to recall Chicoro does something similar and we all know her hair is worth a public holiday.

This is a good thread. Do any of the relaxed ladies wet bun? Would the hair be too weak?

Adrienne0914 used to wet bun/baggy but she used S Curl to moisten her strands. Yvette whose link I gave was relaxed too, IIRC.

Back