West Indian Needs Your Help!

I voted for you because I truly think you deserve to place.

Some of those styles were like "so what"?

Wow. you come in at 5:17 seconds. Your style is AWESOME. Voting for you.

Also, looking at your youtube for info on "swagbucks" So it IS legit, hm? :sekret:

Voted for you, I love that hairstyle. I actually tried to do it on my hair but it didn't quite turn out like yours. O well, you are great at styling your hair and you also turned me onto swagbucks, thanks.

Did anybody have any problem posting - I got error, try again. If so did you get it resolved and how. I will retry again tomorrow. I love your style WNB!

Did anybody have any problem posting - I got error, try again. If so did you get it resolved and how. I will retry again tomorrow. I love your style WNB!

I had no problem posting, But I got a bad server message when I tried to add someone as a friend just now. And when I tried to sub their channel it said this service is not available now, try again later.

When I tried subbing to taren it didn't show up that I subbed. Then I went into my subscription list and saw her name there. I will try tomorrow. I also closed down IE and went back in. Maybe there are some YT difficulties. I don't want to try too much and then I have many posting later.

Bumping and an update
I checked this morning and saw that my post was there, youtube was acting up and luckly it only posted 1 of my many posts. I like the contest idea.

Back