West African Palm kernel oil available!! (free samples)

Naijaqueen

Hello ladies, I have West African palm kernel oil available for sale in 8oz bottles. The price is $10.99 and while I can take advance orders/payments, they will not go out till next week Wednesday. I know I have already spoken to some people previously and I'll contact them personally.

I also have 0.5-1oz samples I can send to the first 7 people that contact me for free! All you need to do is send me your address, it will not go out till next week as well.

I take paypal, for more info send me a PM or check out my temporary website
Located here

Brief summary on palm kernel oil: Its been used for ages by West African women as a hair moisturizer and to keep skin smooth. Its similar to black castor oil, but lighter, and not sticky. It is NOT same as red palm oil, it is made by heating up the nuts of the palm tree, while red palm oil, is the oil from the palm fruit itself. Its great to use as a pre-poo, and as an addition to your deep conditioners! This is what mine looks like, its hand pressed.

pkoil.jpg

Thanks to the ladies that have contacted me, the free samples are all gone now, but you can place orders at your convenience. :)

Back