Went to Master Cuts for a trim...

Coffee

and I was really surprised when the clear lady trimming my hair said " you've got really good length on your hair", then she said "how long have you been growing it"? She dusted my ends and cut some bangs for me....and she did a really good job. I had a big ol kool aid grin on my face when I walked out :lachen:.

and I was really surprised when the clear lady trimming my hair said " you've got really good length on your hair", then she said "how long have you been growing it"? She dusted my ends and cut some bangs for me....and she did a really good job. I had a big ol kool aid grin on my face when I walked out :lachen:.

:needpics:

I usually go to Master Cuts for my trims when I don't feel like going the whole process at my regular salon. I have had nothing but good experiences.

Doesnt it feel great when a stylist compliments your hair?? That way you know you MUST be doing something right.... : )

I'm using MT Rejuvenator, but just purchased the Rebuilder that I will start using when the Rejuvenator is gone.

Looks great Coffee! I'm so glad you had a good experience with a stylist. That makes me think there is still hope.

Looks great Coffee! I'm so glad you had a good experience with a stylist. That makes me think there is still hope.

Actually the lady who cut my hair is my nail person's daughter in law, she recommended her yesterday when I was in for my pedicure.

Nice! :grin: You know surprisingly some of the "others" do a decent job on our hair. I use to go to Regis in high school for my color and cut...a mexican chick. She had a hard time styling once that good ol' NG started to come in...but besides that we were good to go!

Back