Wen haircare by Chaz Dean-Conditioning cleanser system what do you think?

I think they both cleanse the same but the Sweet Almond Mint as a leave-in just smoothes my hair out a little better. With the Fig I get soft curly fly aways (no frizz) but I prefer the edges to lay down smoother. That's the only difference I've noticed. They both smell great although the Fig has a more powerful scent. BTW, once I ran out of the Fig Oil I never replaced it and my hair looks the same without it. I bought a small inexpensive bottle of Jojoba oil from the Vitamin Shoppe and I use that once or twice a week along with the Sweet Almond Mint.

That was the link I had before too and was wondering why there was nothing else there lol. But when you see his other prices, that set isn't actually a bad deal. If they had that for the fig I would've gotten it. I ended up getting the set of 3 6oz conditioners that are supposed to be for "ethnic" hair, I think it includes the fig, lavender, and tea tree.

OMG I was looking at the 4oz WEN Re-Moist Hydrating Mask and it is $72. I hope that is a typo and they flipped the numbers around and it should really be like $27. I have never in my life seen goop cost that much! I did order the fig conditioning cleanser though. I have spent soo much money since I joined this board :nono:.

OMG I was looking at the 4oz WEN Re-Moist Hydrating Mask and it is $72. I hope that is a typo and they flipped the numbers around and it should really be like $27. I have never in my life seen goop cost that much! I did order the fig conditioning cleanser though. I have spent soo much money since I joined this board :nono:.

I noticed that too. I was thinking "I guess I won't be using that."

I would like to try it though so I think when I get paid I'll order the 29 dollar set (almond mint) because that is included in there.

/quote]

Nope that's the right price for the re-moist, but you only need to use it every 6 weeks. You also mix in some of the conditioner with it. I used it when I was about 9 weeks post relaxer and it made my ng so easy to comb and my hair stayed soft for awhile.

I wonder why they discount it so much in the kits. Even the link I had for 29.00 had a 2 oz mask included.

I have tried the Almond Mint Cond. and it didn't do too well for me. I used 30-40 pumps like it instructed and as a deep conditioner and leave-in. My hair was like straw. I couldn't barely comb it. Maybe I had the wrong one. But for those who do like it, try ebay it's much cheaper!!

Lawd,did yall see the pretty heads of hair on the wen website?!?!
:faints from seeing too many beautiful heads all at once:

I have tried the Almond Mint Cond. and it didn't do too well for me. I used 30-40 pumps like it instructed and as a deep conditioner and leave-in. My hair was like straw. I couldn't barely comb it. Maybe I had the wrong one. But for those who do like it, try ebay it's much cheaper!!

Really?!? :perplexed I'm surprised, however, we all know that not everything works for everyone. You don't still have it do ya? I'll take it off your hands. :yep:

I'm serious. :look:

If you ever get curious again, I suggest the Fig or the Lavender.

You can use it for shaving your legs and underarms and I think Chaz lists other uses for it

I didn't find the prices on eBay any less expensive which is why I decided to buy mine directly from Chaz Dean's site.

I think I may try the lavender, (that one got quite a few recommendations in this thread). Where was the sample pack on sale at, QVC? I am going to look now. Thanks ladies!

I ordered the $29.00 kit one from the site.This one was ideal for me becuase its cheaper plus you get the conditioner and the mask. How long does it take in shipping from the site?My email conformation said 2 to 3 weeks. Yikes!

I ordered the $29.00 kit one from the site.This one was ideal for me becuase its cheaper plus you get the conditioner and the mask. How long does it take in shipping from the site?My email conformation said 2 to 3 weeks. Yikes!

Did you order from QVC or directly from Chaz Dean's site?
Sounds like the automatic shipment from QVC.

I get my deliveries within 5 days. I have only ordered direct from www.chazdean.com

- Medium to coarse & ethnic hair: add 2-6 drops to your WEN® Cleansing Conditioner as a leave-in conditioner. Add more if necessary. (this is what I do! :yep:)

So you pump some cc into your hands and mix it with a few drops of the oil before putting it on your hair? Or do you apply cc to your hair and then seal with the oil last?

You and Charmtreese get on my last nerve, BTW. I'm bout to put ya'll on ignore!!! :lachen:

So you pump some cc into your hands and mix it with a few drops of the oil before putting it on your hair? Or do you apply cc to your hair and then seal with the oil last?

You and Charmtreese get on my last nerve, BTW. I'm bout to put ya'll on ignore!!! :lachen:

:yep: Exactamundo!

:lachen:You'd better not put us on ignore! :spank:

I got it from the Caz Dean site by Guthy Renker It includes the conditioner, styling creme, mask,and comb. 5 days sounds a lot better than 2 to 3 weeks.

Oh OK. Can you cancel the order and purchase from Chaz's site?

The Gunthy-Renker might actually be less than 2-3 weeks (sometime businesses tell you the maximum length of time it could take to reach you, but in actuality, it doesn't take that long).

Gunthy-Renker only sells the Sweet Almond Mint flavor correct?

How long did it take to receive your confirmation email? I ordered this also since it included the 2 oz mask, along with everything else and was still less than half price of the 4 oz and placed an order for the three piece set from the chazdean site. The chazdean one confirmed and then sent another one saying it already shipped, but I haven't even gotten the confirmation one from the first site.

I placed an order on Saturday and it's being delivered today. I brought directly from Chaz's website. Of course they are in CA and I'm in AZ, so I'm sure that makes a difference.

Oh OK. Can you cancel the order and purchase from Chaz's site?

The Gunthy-Renker might actually be less than 2-3 weeks (sometime businesses tell you the maximum length of time it could take to reach you, but in actuality, it doesn't take that long).

Gunthy-Renker only sells the Sweet Almond Mint flavor correct?

Yes, Guthy-Renker only sells the Sweet Almond Mint but that's the only kind on Chaz's website too in the $29.99 introduction package. I hate to cancel it. I think i will wait it out because it would be too much trouble to cancel, charge back to my card, order from a new site, pay again,and wait again.

How long did it take to receive your confirmation email? I ordered this also since it included the 2 oz mask, along with everything else and was still less than half price of the 4 oz and placed an order for the three piece set from the chazdean site. The chazdean one confirmed and then sent another one saying it already shipped, but I haven't even gotten the confirmation one from the first site.

I got my confirmation email from Gunthy-Renker the same day I ordered.

Back