Wella - BACK TO BASICS!

CharUK

"Honestly, Truly"
Has anyone tried or heard of this range? My mum is the manager of sally hair and beauty over here and is always buying me stuff.

Well, this range just went on sale, and I've got the green tea moisturizing conditoner and shampoo

The hydrating honey conditoner and a white grapefruit clarifying shampoo.

I've used the shampoo ( I had tons of sachets prior) and I was VERY impressed! I can't wait to try out the conditoners!

Anyone else?

They are all over I think, my mums store is in streatham.

They supply hair and beauty products. Not many black hair products though, and the ones they do have are pretty expensive.

x

Ok Ive probaly seen it but played no atention,Your kanerows look realy nice .Where did you get your digital camera from im looking to get one for a good price?

We got ours ages ago, so your best bet is to have a look at argos, they always have good deals in there.

Good luck.

Let me know what you come up with, we are looking to change, ours is waaaaaaaay old!

x

I take it that's a no then?
laugh.gif

Anywho, if you *do* happen to come across any of the 'back to basics' hair lines, please give them a try!

x

[ QUOTE ]
CharUK said:
Has anyone tried or heard of this range? My mum is the manager of sally hair and beauty over here and is always buying me stuff...

[/ QUOTE ]

love.gif
DId you say Sally's
shocked.gif
... she's a manager. Uhmmmm, can you ask your darling mother is she wants an extra daughter
lachen70.gif

Are you talking about the product line Back to Basics? I use the Raspberry and Almond conditioner. I have used others like the Honey and also the Green Tea. I've tried the Ginger one but it is not my favorite. Oh, and I've also tried Wild Berry. I would say that is my second favorite.
smile.gif

They nice and thick.

Woo hoo!! someone has heard of them! lol

I really like them, I haven't heard of the raspberry and almond or the ginger though.

x

I didn't realize Back to Basics was owned by Wella. The products that I've seen don't say Wella on them but after looking through your album, I see that your B2B bottles say well on them too. Here's the website: http://www.back-to-basics.com/ but I guess this is the American website http://www.backtobasics.com/ . As you will see, the bottles don't say Wella on the front.

I didn't realize you were talking about B2B. I got a sample of their green tea thermal styler. It was a bit drying. I also have a sample of one of their shampoos but haven't tried it yet.

The website says:
Back to Basics is a division of Graham Webb International, which is a subsidiary of the Wella Corporation. Based in Carlsbad, California, Graham Webb International markets quality professional salon products under four celebrated brands, including the ever-popular Back to Basics hair, bath and body care collection, the classic Graham Webb hair care line, the urban, edgy Head Games hair care line, and the fun, flirty collection of Bibo Cosmetics and Skincare. Available only through premier distributors and salons across the globe, Graham Webb maintains a fervent commitment to the most relevant and important needs of salons and stylists-from product development and education, to aiding in building their retail and service businesses, while providing today's fashion forward consumers with superior products that meet their ever-changing needs.

Thanks for that info, no wonder people didn't know what I meant, they are great (well the poo's anyway, have yet to try conditioners! )

x

Back