Well Said Boris...he Shares A Few Relationship Tips.

Don't fall in love with the potential...fall in love with reality. (2 snaps Boris!!!)

giphy.gif

GREAT advice! :yep:

I've always thought Boris was so intelligent and well-spoken.

He is speaking truth.

I like how he mentions how you have to WORK at marriage every single day. You can't just water a plant once and expect it to grow and flourish if you only water it once and then leave it.

I've heard a lot of married couples say that it's a daily process. I tend to agree that this is probably true. You have to put effort in every single day. Otherwise, the marriage can begin to deteriorate.

GREAT advice! :yep:

I've always thought Boris was so intelligent and well-spoken.

He is speaking truth.

I like how he mentions how you have to WORK at marriage every single day. You can't just water a plant once and expect it to grow and flourish if you only water it once and then leave it.

I've heard a lot of married couples say that it's a daily process. I tend to agree that this is probably true. You have to put effort in every single day. Otherwise, the marriage can begin to deteriorate.

I agree. I like his point about society's tendency to over-romanticize what true love. I was guilty of that myself.

I agree. I like his point about society's tendency to over-romanticize what true love. I was guilty of that myself.

YES. Me too. I think getting a little older and maturing some has helped me to see that marriage isn't all about butterflies in the stomach and stars in the eyes. It's more so a partnership, and a relationship that you really have to WORK at maintaining. :yep:

Society has it all wrong, and then we wonder why the divorce rates are so high... :ohwell:

He seems to be enlightened, to respect women, and to see them as equals. He appears to see women as full human beings vs. objects to use or manipulate. Very mature. I loved every point he made.

Yes I get that impression too.

It's funny, I don't like him as an actor onscreen (sorry...:look: ), but I LOVE him as a person off-camera. He seems to be very intelligent, and seems to have been raised well. I know his parents divorced when he was young, but the way he speaks it's almost as though he grew up with a strong father figure who respected women and taught him how to treat women well. That would be my guess....

This came at a perfect time. I just had an epiphany about my past relationships and how I put romance, and love at such a high level. Boris is right, it is just one building block of the whole construction. I'm out here chasing for butterflies in your stomach, crazy in love type relationships and they don't exist, or if they do that is all there is to it. Bravo Boris, it gives me hope for the men out there. Granted I'm sure he didn't come to this conclusion overnight, it probably took years of growth, but its nice to know men with that type of knowledge exist.

Last edited:
My question is though even if you are in love and want the reality of a person is the expectation for that reality to never change? So many things influence who we are or can/will become. I may love you today and want you today but in 10 years I may not love the reality of who you have grown into and vice versa...what then? Is love not expected to grow, mature, and change? And if so how do you continue being in love with the reality when today's reality is not what you married?

Um...I could have sworn I read somewhere that he stay creeping on Nicole. hence why people say she is very jealous and insecure. I could be wrong but I really read it somewhere.

Um...I could have sworn I read somewhere that he stay creeping on Nicole. hence why people say she is very jealous and insecure. I could be wrong but I really read it somewhere.

Let us know if you find the article because I remember seeing them in an interview and I picked up on something being off about his communication, I just a had a bad feeling. I love Nicole. Still like what he said here though:).

Let us know if you find the article because I remember seeing them in an interview and I picked up on something being off about his communication, I just a had a bad feeling. I love Nicole. Still like what he said here though:).

I think I read it on another board a while back.

Back