Well, I have an UPDATE on the MTG! :)

Blossssom

But I'll have to tell you all about it on WEDNESDAY! Heehee! Just kidding! :)

The MTG is doing "something". My hair seems to be thriving from it. No real growth that I've noticed, as it's only been about 2-3 weeks, but my hair is shinier and more tangle free, which adds to its "comb-a-bility".

So, even if MTG doesn't grow my hair to my ankles, which isn't my goal anyway, my hair is absolutely beautiful!

The shine ALONE is going to keep me using MTG twice a week, regardless of any special "growth". It didn't make my hair fall at all, and that was my biggest concern!

Good luck, chicas! :) If I experience an unexpected growth spurt, you'll be the first to know.

*kisses*

Blossssom said:
But I'll have to tell you all about it on WEDNESDAY! Heehee! Just kidding! :)

The MTG is doing "something". My hair seems to be thriving from it. No real growth that I've noticed, as it's only been about 2-3 weeks, but my hair is shinier and more tangle free, which adds to its "comb-a-bility".

So, even if MTG doesn't grow my hair to my ankles, which isn't my goal anyway, my hair is absolutely beautiful!

The shine ALONE is going to keep me using MTG twice a week, regardless of any special "growth". It didn't make my hair fall at all, and that was my biggest concern!

Good luck, chicas! :) If I experience an unexpected growth spurt, you'll be the first to know.

*kisses*

Ya seeeeeeeee, MTG is more than just a fad :D

Question...what does MTG smell like? Is it like Sulphur8? I am reading all the raves about it and am considering using it...but if it smells like Sulphur8...I won't be able to use it at all. Sulpher8 makes me very nauseous. I really would love to try it but I am not gonna waste my money. I tried mixing other oils to camoflauge the smell but NOTHING gets rid of that smell. I had to buy a new pillow to get rid of the smell. EeeeWWWW!

personally..i never thought the smell was toooo bad...it certainly has a funk though...lol...my hair has grown alot since i did the b/c..but i have also been using the CnG method...so what eva is making my hair grow quickly...im happy..
bees...it does smell like sulphuf 8..beware...

Thanx Asummertyme! Well I won't be using MTG cuz I can't handle that smell. Guess I'll stick to Surge, vitamins and oils.

Guess what? I just found out that Mane and Tail conditioner takes away the smell of MTG. I stumbled on this by accident and it workd for me. Try it for yourself....

MTG is off tha hook, no doubt. More growth than I have ever experienced and I only use it 2 times a week! It will be my staple for a very, very long time for sure.

pm for password

"DON'T TALK ABOUT IT, BE ABOUT IT!"

i jumped on the MTG bandwagon too. i got my hair braided 2 weeks ago and there is a substantial amount of growth. enough to leave me in shock! i mix my MTG with infusium to cover the smell.

I need to try this again but I just keep looking at the bottle. I am really funny about smells, and this one is bad IMO. Maybe I will try on wet hair with Mane N Tail conditioner next time. I think I will try it in the am this time and not at night...maybe by the time I go to bed it won't be too bad.

Back