Welcome to the Sally Online Store!

i just realized this too. i wanted to go to sallys but i didnt want to travel there. I just happened to go online today and noticed this as well but i dunno if this was always there or not. I didnt really pay much attention before.

Majority of the products I would like to purchase are not available online, including the curlformers. Sally needs to stock her online store!

Majority of the products I would like to purchase are not available online, including the curlformers. Sally needs to stock her online store!

Exactly. If you have some why not just have them all like other places, don't half ass it.

It's about time! i still prefer going to the store though. I just love beauty supply stores.

Agree. The closest Sally's is about 20 minutes away and I will only go when I work at my part-time job, which is like once every 2 weeks :ohwell: I must make a trek there tomorrow since I do work. Yay! :rolleyes:

how cool!

OT - i didn't know that nexxus humectress ultimate moisturizing conditioner could be used as a leave-in conditioner. cool x 2.

When do they ever have any or everything we want and/or need online. I agree with you all they should provide alot more than what they are...:lachen:but I just thought this was just a good way to say hey Sally's is try'n to hook it up. Maybe some of the ladies may find what their looking for online. I don't ever remember Sally's have an online because I was looking for a replacement hair dryer and I had to go to a sally's instead of being able shop online and this was in the last 6 mths...my GOOD hair dryer mysteriously came up missing in Phx...but it's all good. Despite some of you not finding curlformers I hope online sally's can be some use to some of the ladies. :yep:

I thought they been online for a while....when I was buying my flat iron lastyear I check sally's online to see what they carried before I went to the physical store.

no they didn't have an online store but they have always been online. time to time i would look to see what they have but never been able to purchase unless i went to the store.

Back