weird thing about my hair {help}

Amour

Hey ladies,

I had a colour put in my hair in january and had about 2 relaxers since then,l however i've only got about 2inches of black coloured roots. so was wondering what is up with my hair :cool:. Surely i should have more black coloured roots!?

TIA

Relaxers have been known to change the color of your hair. When I was natural my hair was the blackest of blacks. Now I have a hard time trying to keep my roots black since I also have color.

Not everyone's hair grows at 1/2 inch per month, some people get less. That may be true for you. Do you know how much you usually get?

UmSumayyah said:
Not everyone's hair grows at 1/2 inch per month, some people get less. That may be true for you. Do you know how much you usually get?

Yes, I was thinking this, too. My hair grows slower than average. I get an inch or a little more every three months. So, this might be the case with you, too. If it is, it's not weird, it's just the way your hair grows. Slower growers have to wait longer for those milestones, but we still get there...eventually! LOL!!!!

Back