weird stuff ive picked up

aegis

ok so ive gotten some random stuff that i see no reviews on..please tell me if you've used them..if not i guess i'll be the LHCF guinea pig
smiley9.gif
i barely see for stuff for them on the internet so they must not be well known

1.i see it being sold for $28-32 i got it for $11 or something. i love ross
i got it because the FIRST INGREDIENT is acai oil and i've never seen that before.
20091028_191714_acaid.jpg

Features:
• Enhanced With Acai, Passion Fruit, Coconut Oil & Wheat Proteins • Rich Lather With Extra-Hydrating Natural Extracts • Large Professional 35 Oz. Size With Pump • Accompany With Acai Shampoo • Paraben-Free & SLS-Free
Editorial Reviews:

Product Description
ICI Natural Acai Hydrating Conditioner Enhanced With Passion Fruit 35 Oz. Enriched with Acai, Passion Fruit, Coconut Oil & Wheat Proteins. Great for dry, damaged & processed hair. This conditioner will hydrate & nourish your hair. Paraben-free & SLS-Free.

Ingredients:
Açaí (Euterpe Oleracea) Oil, Passion Fruit (Passiflora Edulis) Oil, Copaiba (Copaifera Officinalis) Oil and Chitosan in D.I. Water (Aqua), Cetearyl-OH (Vegetable Derivative), Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetyl-OH (Vegetable Derivative), Stearic Acid, Cetrimonium Bromide, Polyquaternium-7, Polyquaternium-22, Polyquaternium-26, Cyclopentasiloxane (and) Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Fractionated Coconut Oil), Propylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate, Tetra EDTA

PRODUCT 2

ICI TEA TREE OIL. FIRST INGREDIENT! Tea Tree Oil! Again the 16 ounce is $32. I got the 32 ounce for $11

214YzNrE77L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

ICI Natural Tea Tree Antiseptic Shampoo Enhanced With Tea Tree & Neem Oil 35 Oz. Tea Tree Antiseptic Shampoo is a refreshing shampoo enhanced with natural antiseptic extracts for superb cleansing. Enhanced with Tea Tree & Neem Oil. Also see Tea Tree Hair Conditioner. Paraben-Free & SLS-Free

Ingredients:
Tea Tree (Melaleuca Alternifolia) Oil, Neem (Melia Azadirachta) Oil, Propolis Extract and Andiroba (Carapa guianensis) Nut Oil in D.I. Water (Aqua), Sodium Methyl 2-Sulfolaurate (and) Disodium 2-Sulfolaurate (and) Cocamidopropyl Betaine (Coconut Derivative) (and) Lauramide MEA (and) Cetrimonium Chloride (and) PEG-150 Distearate, Polyquaternium-7, Polyquaternium-22, Polyquaternium-26, Cyclopentasiloxane (and) Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Fractionated Coconut Oil), Propylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate, Tetra EDTA, Citric Acid (Citrus Fruit)

3. VITAL CARE WORLDWIDE SULFATE FREE DEEP RECONSTRUCTING SHAMPOO....i can't find any info on this one...weird
smiley5.gif

Tea Tree oil for fiber strengthening
Botanisil ME-10 Nano silicones for in depth color molecule protection
Betaine for suds stability and scalp protection
Concentrated

http://www.svbeautysupplies.com/servlet/the-3686/Key-Brands-Vital-Care/Detail

4. LIVE GREEN-Acai Berry Conditioner--has a keratin in it and proteins and biotin!

Ingredients are: cetearyl alcohol, coconut oil, comfrey extract, jojoba oil, panthenol (pro-vitamin b5), wheat germ oil, retinyl palmitate, biotin, folic acid, niacin, wheat protein, babassu oil, bamboo extract, citric oil (derived from fruit extract), insositol, fragrance oils, phenozyethanol

5. a Brazilian shampoo by the company Surya with organic lemon oil. it was $1.99 so i said what the heck

if you can't tell....im a product junkie :nono:

thanks ladies!

I LOVE THE ACAI CONDITIONER!!! it is amazing for cowashes, and it smells really nice and fresh. really great slip. i found my bottle at Ross for 11.99, i believe. totally worth the price, and it will last you a LONG time. i'm only 1/2way through the bottle i bought back in March! i'm so surprised i haven't seen any reviews on it, though.

& i eyed the brazilian conditioner you're talking about. the ross by me had several varieties of it. the ingredients looked good, & they all smelled pleasant.

I LOVE THE ACAI CONDITIONER!!! it is amazing for cowashes, and it smells really nice and fresh. really great slip. i found my bottle at Ross for 11.99, i believe. totally worth the price, and it will last you a LONG time. i'm only 1/2way through the bottle i bought back in March! i'm so surprised i haven't seen any reviews on it, though.

& i eyed the brazilian conditioner you're talking about. the ross by me had several varieties of it. the ingredients looked good, & they all smelled pleasant.

I knew someone around here had tried this before. Is Ross like TJ Maxx?

I knew someone around here had tried this before. Is Ross like TJ Maxx?

yep, very similar! Ross, TJ Maxx, Marshalls: all have discount products. I've noticed that Ross has a smaller selection with more rare goodies, like Joico & the occasional dominican product, while TJ Maxx & Marshalls have larger selections full of run-of-the-mill products, like the Sexy Hair line, Giovanni, & Alba. :yep:

yay! im glad someone else is adventurous too. it smells sooo lovely, almost like juice. i read that it's a deep conditioner but do you really think it is? i used it today on my hair and idk if i think it penetrated deep enough. but it could have also been the chi heat guardy thingee i used after i shampooed.

and you're right ross tends to have cooler stuff from different countries or like really rare things.

Back