Weird layers anyone?

Je Ne Sais Quoi

My homegrown/cut layers are growing in oddly and it's affecting my overall look. My back row of hair is APL :yep: Everything else is everything in between and my hair looks odd sometimes when I wear it out/down. Anyone else dealing with this?

Yes I am but I combat by trimming the bottom layer every so often and lightly dusting the top layers they eventually will catch up or come close. Also pay more attention to the layers when conditioning.. good luck!

Yes I am but I combat by trimming the bottom layer every so often and lightly dusting the top layers they eventually will catch up or come close. Also pay more attention to the layers when conditioning.. good luck!

I'm thinking i may just cut that back row. I've done it before and it's already grown out while everything else is super slow :perplexed

I love layers! They give the hair movement and it looks better to me. I don't like my hair to be blunt cut, its too boring. I have alot of layers but my hair is about 13-14" all over. My shortest layer from the top of my head comes down to my shoulder, I think. The rest is between shoulder and a little past APL.
I haven't seen my hair straight since jan. so I know its longer than that now. :look:

Waving my hand :hiya2:. I have home grown layers. My nape is the longest layer (grazing APL) and then the back portion is the next layer. It's weird to me because it just looks like I took scissors and went straight across for that back layer.

I cut about 2 1/2 inches off the nape in January and I'm back at square one, still layers. :ohwell: I'm just going to leave it alone for now since I don't wear my hair out often. I usually keep it in twists or braids under my half wig.

Me too! Last year, I had bangs and layers that went from chin length to APL. Now that I'm MBL, the shorter layers in the front are all uneven and they don't look as great. I would cut it now, but I'm in the WSL challenge. I can't wait until September.

Back