Weekend Buys... Spill It...

ellennicole

Okay ladies. It's been a long time since I've gone on a major shopping splurge, but I just feel like its definitely time to start pampering myself. In an effort to be that IT girl I know I can be... (hey, I gotta justify this)
I'm buying:

1. Vatika coconut oil (opted out since I bought the hairveda oil(s))
2. Two products from Hairveda (those darn thread go to me) ended up buying three ugh
*Whipped Gelly
* End Hydration
I would have gotten the vatika frosting.. oh well
3. WEN Lavender Conditioner
4. Mega Tek (done can't wait to start my regimen)
5. Philosophy skin cleanser system...

What are you guys buying? :grin::nono::grin::nono::grin::nono::grin::

Last edited:
I came here, looked and left. *SIGH* I'll be buying aloe vera gel, castor oil and a couple of other things before I do my "Buy Nothing" challenge for September. I'm trying to get the mind set to BUY NOTHING!

• Shea butter and aloe vera gel to make my shealoe butter
  • Organix Coconut Milk mousse, leave in, styling cream and some more conditioner

Okay ladies. It's been a long time since I've gone on a major shopping splurge, but I just feel like its definitely time to start pampering myself. In an effort to be that IT girl I know I can be... (hey, I gotta justify this)
I'm buying:

1. Vatika coconut oil
2. Two products from Hairveda (those darn thread go to me)
*Whipped Gelly
* End Hydration
4. MT

now you know you need more hairveda than that:blush::look::grin::lachen:

• Select Pro Gold Soft Bonnet Dryer, Rollers & Clips
  • BeeMine - have to do something b/c my hair only grows about 1/3 inch per month!!!!!
  • Hairveda - Sitrinilla Deep Condish, Amala Cream Rinse and Almond Glaze OR Qhemet's Biological Soft & Hydrated Sampler (can't decide) :perplexed
  • Darn near close to buying some Whole Foods generic brand hair vitamins
There goes my hair allowance, plus some.....

You are sooooooooooooooooo wrong!!!!

But um, really, what else would you suggest????:spinning:
i love the cocasta oil, the green tea butter, the whipped creme(but i only use it on my wash and go or wet bun). i just oredered (and never used before) the amala creme rinse, the sitrinilla conditioner, the moist condition pro, the almont glaze and the avosoya oil.

I'm getting a collection of oils - wheat germ, camellia, emu, and ........ dang, there was another one, but I can't recall what it was. :lol:

ETA: Ah! Apricot Kernal... :yep: :lick:

And then it's off to at least one, possibly a back to back session of Buy Nothing Challenges... :yep:

I'm buying:

1. Vatika coconut oil
2. Two products from Hairveda (those darn thread go to me)
*Whipped Gelly
* End Hydration
4. MT

I did my shopping already and here is what I brought:

Ceramic ion hair dryer
Salerm 21 silk protein
Chi Thermal guard (all Chi products are 25% off at JC Pennys)
CON conditioner
Aloe Vera gel for my skin

I am so tempted to look up the WEN and Hairveda products.

I need some more Indian powders; I'm running low, so I'll be checking out the Indian stores way out in La La Land for some Amla, Brahmi, and Bringraj. I live in an artsy part of town, so I will also check out this little place I heard about called Maggie's Pharm that sells a lot of henna, essential oils, and herbs.

My hair is loving Ayurvedic goodies along with Hairveda products, so much so that I have stopped using growth aides and focusing more on overall hair health :yep:

Someone took my bone comb...so I have to replace that. :wallbash:

I found a Sally's today, and bought the Jilbere shower comb and regular comb. :grin:

That's all I need for now.

I need some more Indian powders; I'm running low, so I'll be checking out the Indian stores way out in La La Land for some Amla, Brahmi, and Bringraj. I live in an artsy part of town, so I will also check out this little place I heard about called Maggie's Pharm that sells a lot of henna, essential oils, and herbs.

My hair is loving Ayurvedic goodies along with Hairveda products, so much so that I have stopped using growth aides and focusing more on overall hair health

Oooh, Maggie's Pharm is liable to be expensiveeeeee. There is an Indian spot on Winchester, right before Germantown Pkwy that I get my stuff from........ *thinks* There's another one on American Way, but I've never been to it. You might wanna check Whole Paycheck too, since it's right up the street from the Mall. I feel like I'm missing a spot REAL close to you, but I can't think of where. :( :scratchch

Goody Jojoba brush from Target.com
EndAll Hair Balm-Samadhi scent:yep: (can't wait to get it!!!!)
non-hair: nail polish from 8ty8

2 32OZ BOTTLES OF S-CURL
PLASTIC CAPS
3 BOTTLES OF PROLINE MOISTURIZER

I THINK THAT IS ALL I NEED.

Oooh, Maggie's Pharm is liable to be expensiveeeeee. There is an Indian spot on Winchester, right before Germantown Pkwy that I get my stuff from........ *thinks* There's another one on American Way, but I've never been to it. You might wanna check Whole Paycheck too, since it's right up the street from the Mall. I feel like I'm missing a spot REAL close to you, but I can't think of where. :( :scratchch

Thank you, JK! I'm going to MP just to look. My manager was going on and on about it, but it's like 5 minutes away from me in Midtown, then I'm heading out way out west :grin: I'm gonna Google those spots for the exact location. Thank you dahling!

Nothing, I already ran out earlier this week :lol:.

New Products I bought:

-Elucence Moisture Acidifying Shampoo
-Volume Clarifying Shampoo
-Volume Designing Foam
-Serious Shining Spray
-Protective Barrier Balm
-Affirm Positive Link Conditioner

Products I re-stocked:

-Elucence MB Shampoo
-Elucence MB Conditioner
-Affirm 5 in 1

That's it for me for now. I have enough products to last for at least a year and I will not buy any more right now.....unless my next job pays even more than my last one :lol:.

Back