Week 10 stretch Thanks LHCF

BrooklynSouth

Touch up today at salon { my own shower comb, relaxer, conditioner and polite demands!} at start of week 10. I never imagined I could do it this long! I relaxed, not due to breakage but because I wanted to have sleeker hair and neater rolls and french braids. It was great re-acquainting myself with my natural wavy texture. I, to my shock have gained some length in addition to thickness. My photos surprised me. LHCF, thank you all so much for your inspiration. I look forward to my 1 year LHCF anniversary in a few months.;)

You've made some great progress!:) I love your hair in the very last pic in the fotki, did you do a rollerset?

Congrats on your first stretch.:p

Last edited:
shunta said:
You've made some great progress!:) I love your hair in the very last pic in the fotki, did you do a rollerset?

Congrats on your first stretch.:p

Thanks Nollie and Shunta. Yes, she did a roller set with really big rollers. The last 2 photos were from Sunday.
Today, back to good hair days pinning and french roll I enjoyed my hair loose for a short while yesterday then back to "tightenup:lol: " I've become so paranoid about letting my hair flow freely.

Wow...I am really inspired. I love your thick beautiful braid. I can't wait until I get one like that. Do you still use the UPA Clip? Congratulations on your progress:) :) :) :)

Back