Wedding Videography

BK Bombshell

Hi Ladies,

I'm a freelance videographer and I'd like to add wedding videography to my business. My background is in journalism/documentary film. I'm trying to find out what brides are looking for in a videographer so I can start putting together a portfolio so I figured I'd ask future brides. Any help is appreciated and feel free to PM me.

Also, does anyone know of any forums dedicated to Black brides? The only one I knew was chocolatebrides.com which unfortunately doesn't exist anymore.

Thanks!

For me, it was very important to me that my videographer had lots of creative flair. Having gone to film school wasn't mandatory but it was a very big plus that he did. I want my wedding video to be like a mini film, not just a paint by numbers recording of the events of the day.

When I was researching videographers, I just couldn't believe the prices that people were charging for what I considered to be incredibly mediocre work.

MizAvalon

Thanks for responding. I hadn't checked this thread in a while.

My plan is to do a wedding for free just to get started. I just need to find a client.:grin:

PMing you with some questions though.

Back