Wedding shows!

tmhuggiebear

What are your favorite? There are way to many wedding shows to even count. My favorites are Say Yes to the Dress and Four Weddings.

Wedding shows I'm aware of:

My Fair Wedding with David Tutera
Say Yes to the Dress
Four Weddings
Cake Boss
Bridezilla
Platinum Weddings
Rich Bride, Poor Bride
Get married
Whose wedding is it anyway?
Shedding for the Wedding

Any others? Which ones are you addicted to?

I used to watch pretty much all of them. But my staples are My Fair Wedding and Say Yes to the Dress.

I was a Bridezilla stan in the early years, but I really think most of them are staged now...

Sent from my DROIDX using Long Hair Care Forum App

I really do think they are staged for the most part; especially My Fair Wedding. Those girls are not idiots. I refuse to believe that all those brides-to-be were serious about those things they throw together on the table for David to see. Some of them knew that the rules of the game are whoever comes up with crappiest stuff to show him wins. LOL

A lot of those shows I've never seen. I'll have to look out for them.
I like Say Yes To The Dress and Cake Boss. Four Weddings isn't too bad. I couldn't get with Bridezilla-it has to be staged cause i'd curse out my Momma, let alone a 'friend' and drop out of the wedding if she was acting like those brides do

I'm willing to bet Bridezilla is staged.....I mean it absolutely has got to be. I can't believe anyone is would marry someone like that.

Back