Wedding Dress Undergarment/shaper??

tapioca_pudding

Hey ladies!
Any suggestions for a good undergarment or good shapewear for the wedding day??

I've heard good things about the squeem waist cincher on Amazon, but I wasn't sure if there were any other suggestions that would help bring the waistline in during the wedding. :D

Thanks in advance!!

Thanks ladies! I went to see the seamstress this past weekend and she is gonna sew a bra into my dress and add boning for support, so I should be okay. :) I may wear some spanx for smoothing but we will see.

Did yall wear slips? I just wanna wear panties :look: but these people keep trying to force this trippy slip on me. (my dress is a line and has a built in slip so I don't see the need but I want a second opinion before I reject it)

^^I wound up ordering this one - http://www.classicshapewear.com/salome-short-strapless-girdle-0214-p-2597.html just to try it out. If it doesn't do what I want, Ill look into the Rago. I Just didnt' think the Rago would go up high enough to my bust line and I'd be left with that weird roll thing between my bra and the Rago.

Lemme know how it works for you when you get it @Taleah2009 !!!

I will let you know.it should be here by Tuesday just in time for my next fitting in Tuesday.

You know what Imma just order it now anyway lol. I'll return whichever one I don't like. :lol:

What site did you order from? Did you follow the sizing guide?
I ordered it from Amazon but it coming from her room so you can order from them directly. I actually purchased 2 because I was unsure of the size. I did one from my measurements and then one size down. My measurements put me at 3x but my clothing size put me at a l or xl so I was confused. I went my measurements so I ordered a 2x and 3x. That makes me sound sooo huge

@Taleah2009 I got my Rago in the mail today.. I didnt try it on with clothes, but I didnt feel wowed about it or anything. Maybe I need a smaller size to really see a difference. But either way, as I feared, it doesnt come up high in the back, only the front. So the front comes to my bra line but in the back theres that weird bulge between the shaper and my bra. Ill have to try it on with my long line bra to see if that makes a difference. Im gonna try it on with one of my super form fitting dresses to see if I get that WOW factor... Otherwise I think its going back.... Just wanted to update you!

@Taleah2009 I got my Rago in the mail today.. I didnt try it on with clothes, but I didnt feel wowed about it or anything. Maybe I need a smaller size to really see a difference. But either way, as I feared, it doesnt come up high in the back, only the front. So the front comes to my bra line but in the back theres that weird bulge between the shaper and my bra. Ill have to try it on with my long line bra to see if that makes a difference. Im gonna try it on with one of my super form fitting dresses to see if I get that WOW factor... Otherwise I think its going back.... Just wanted to update you!

Oh no! I should get mines tomorrow. I will keep you posted

Back