Weaveologist Recommendations in the Chicago Area

jdbe

Hi,

I just recently got an install done and love it...I am behind on posting pics but will try to do that this weekend. Anyway, one of my friends is in Chicago and is looking for a good stylist who does natural looking weaves.(I am in Texas so I have no clue but told her I would try to do some research for her). She is contemplating purchasing Extensions Plus or Halley's Curls so she wants to make sure it looks great. I tried searching on BHM through Google but there was not a lot of suggestions for the Chicago area there. If you have pics of their work that would be great too! Thanks in advance.

What is a natural looking weave? Sorry for my ignorance, I know of one lady but she's expensive. She does hair for celebrities.

Hi Laurend,

Thanks for your response, she is looking for someone who knows how to do a realistic looking weave. I'm not an expert but I think that boils down to the braid pattern (i.e flat braids/cornrows, etc.) and ability to cut and/or layer the hair? Any suggestions are welcome and if the stylist has a website that would be great too.

Back