Weave

PeopleTalkDaily

For the ladies that are rocking a weave, what is a good brand of hair that doesn't tangle a lot..This hair I have in my head is so tangly..It's getting me sick..

Please give me some ideas..
thanks..

Try Extensions-plus.com the hair is hella expensive but it can last you several years with proper care and in my opinion it's the only hair that matches our hair texture perfectly.

Are you looking for luxury hair or just better quality BSS hair? I used to buy the Outre Platinum New Yaki from the BSS when I got straight weaves. It held up pretty good.

yankgal007 said:
For the ladies that are rocking a weave, what is a good brand of hair that doesn't tangle a lot..This hair I have in my head is so tangly..It's getting me sick..

thanks..

I actually like the Janet collection. It matches a permed 4a/4b texture almost perfectly, and it doesnt shed too bad either. They run about $20.00 per bag depending on the length ofcourse. I live in Alexandria, VA and they sell it at a BSS store on Little River Turnpike. Im sure they have some in Montgomery Cty. too somewhere.

yankgal007 said:

thanks..

The brand that I use and love is called Black Diamond. (no relation whatsoever to pink diamond) It is easy to manage and very versitile. The Black Diamond Body Wave holds curls much better than the regular straight hair. I rarely get tangles but if I do, all I hve to do is lightly run my fingers through it. I don't have to keep a comb or brush handy like I used to with other brands. It is about $50.00 a bundle. Hope this helps!
P.S My picture shows the extent to which it holds the curls.

Back