Weave Ponytail

Danene5

Could someone tell me how to put in a weave ponytail. I would love to put one in my hair, but I have no idea how to. I am not talking about those drawstring ones but the ones using track hair. A tutorial would be nice. Please let me know.

I have done this in the past. Your supposed to put your hair in a pony, take the track and wrap it around. Once you get to the end your pin it in with bobby pins. Then take a nice piece of the hair and wrap it around the base. Hope that helps.

Is this possible with longr hair? If so, please school me. I like the "diva" ness of a good phonytail but I can't get it right, my hair always shows through,

Is this possible with longr hair? If so, please school me. I like the "diva" ness of a good phonytail but I can't get it right, my hair always shows through,

You would probably have to put your hair in a little bun instead of letting it hang. But yeah just wrap it around and use a pin every so often until it's completely wrapped around your hair.

How do you add bangs using the weave hair? I've seen weave ponytails with bangs and never new how they did it.

Back