Weave half up?

niknakmac

How do you put in a weave so that you can wear it up or half up? Would you have to leave some hair out in the middle? Would the hair left out in the middle get tangled with the weave hair? I'm getting a weave put in this weekend so i'm just trying to figure it out so i can let the girl doing my hair know. Thanks for any help. Oh it is a sew in.

By the way does anyone know what kind of curl this is? I love it.

Attachments

• hair 2.jpg
    hair 2.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
If you leave your perimeter out, you'll be able to put half of the hair up. I wear weaves as a PS and I am able to wear two twists/braids in the front and tie them back to the middle of my hair, and even pin the sides up. Your tracks won't show in the middle unless you are putting half of your hair up all the way on the top of you head. IF you are simply picking some hair up and holding it with a band of clip, the tracks wont show. You make sure you leave some of your perimeter out so that when you do put your hair up, the sides of your hair cover the tracks so that the style looks more sleek.

HTH!

Oh as for the curls, they look like they were styled that way, but something that'll give you a look close to that is a virgin curl, or natural curl.

Back