Weave Hair Reviews

Monaleezza

I need help finding hair for my next winter weave.

I'm doing my best with my own hair now that it's free-flowing and I am finally getting the hang for it, but I must admit, I do most of my retention the lazy way, hidden under a fabulous weave.:grin:
Oh how I love to have hair that I can wash, heat, heat some more, not tie down after a wild night and heat up in the morning and not have to worry about the consequences!:lol:

Ladies that use weave/sew in as protective styling, what hair do you use?

Please do a hair review on the hair/brand that you use to help me and the rest of us who are still searching for that non-shedding, non-tangling, long lasting hair that can take the bashing we dare not do to our own hair.

I've seen loads on youtube, but a review the day after an install:nono:. What hair isn't wonderful on day 2?! I need to know if it went the distance!!

So here goes:

What hair do you use?
How long do you wear it?
Do you wash it?
Ever reuse it?
How much does it shed?
How much does it tangle/knot?
And not forgetting... how much did it cost?

I hope to get a few responses, even though I know this isn't the "Weave HUB". But it works for me, if it does for you... HELP ME PLEASE!!! lol:lol:

Here goes, I'll go first.

What hair do you use?
I was recommended "Sensational Remi Goddess". I've been using it for the last 2 years.

How long do you wear it? I wear an install for anything between 2-4 months.

Do you wash it? Yep. Otherwise, like our own hair it becomes dry/product laden. Plus I need to get to my own hair underneath to keep that clean and moist.

Ever reuse it? The first time I bought Goddess, I removed, washed it and reused it. Just as good 2nd time around.

How much does it shed?
This is where the problem lies, 2 years ago, this product was in a lead of it's own... now it sheds like a *****! I've bought it' 3 times since I noticed it shedding, thinking I'd just bought a bad batch, but actually, the product simply doesn't have the same quality.

How much does it tangle/knot?
More than it used to, since they changed the quality, but, shedding is the major issue. Not tangling so much.

And not forgetting... how much did it cost? Remembering I'm from the UK, I can easily buy a 12" for £45 and a 14" for £55. That's approx £100 (excluding the cost of the install) And within days I'm sweeping it up off my floor.:nono:

I use EPRT and EP silky relaxed texture. I hv both in 12 inch and this is QUALITY hair. This is my first time wearing weave and I'm on my second install with it. It doesn't tangle, shed or matte. I wash and condition it every week and the best part is that it matches my own hair amazingly. Both packs of hair came to like $325 total including overnight shipping. I can reuse this hair until it looks bad. My mom also uses the EPRT and she keeps reusing it over an over and it looks very natural.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Brittster said:
I use EPRT and EP silky relaxed texture. I hv both in 12 inch and this is QUALITY hair. This is my first time wearing weave and I'm on my second install with it. It doesn't tangle, shed or matte. I wash and condition it every week and the best part is that it matches my own hair amazingly. Both packs of hair came to like $325 total including overnight shipping. I can reuse this hair until it looks bad. My mom also uses the EPRT and she keeps reusing it over an over and it looks very natural.

Brittster, what does EPRT stand for? Do u have a link to where It can be purchased? Also, what is your texture like? TIA

1. Right now, I'm wearing medium coarse wavy/ curly Russian hair fom glamgoddessbeauty.

2. I have been wearing the hair for about a week now but so far, it been a breeze.

3. I do plan on reusing the hair. I have a bad habit of buying reusable hair but not actally reusing the hair.

4. Barely sheds and tangles even in its curly state.

5. I bought this hair when they had their introductory sale so 3 bundles cost me less than $400.

Divinehairwigs.-virgin Filipino straight hair (coarse)
1.my previous install was virgin filipino straight from this company mixed with Indian light yaki.

2. I had the hair installed for 6 weeks.

3. Currently, my sister is using this hair for about 3 weeks now and still looks brand new.

4. The hair sheds and tangles slightly. Most of the shedding is fron the longest bundle but the eefts were cut and sewn through.

5. Three bundles 16' 18 & 20 (18 & 20 measured longer than their stated length) cost $267.50. The hair is very pretty but the Filipino vendor communication is not very consistent.

@Brittster, what does EPRT stand for? Do u have a link to where It can be purchased? Also, what is your texture like? TIA

justicefighter1913 EPRT= extensions plus relaxed texture. I have 4a hair type that's relaxed but currently 6 months post relaxer. I get it from http://www.extensions-plus.com/ attached are pics of the hair. One pic is a bun and the other when I just got it installed w/ my new growth flat ironed. It's a full head w/only the perimeter leave out. HTH !

Attachments

• photo (1).JPG
    photo (1).JPG
    31.4 KB · Views: 52
  • photo (5).JPG
    photo (5).JPG
    47.9 KB · Views: 48
  • photo (2).JPG
    photo (2).JPG
    35.2 KB · Views: 47
Back