Weave experts this way...

Niara

I am inspired by LiLi and would like to try the clip in extenstions. I have no idea what kind of hair to buy and would like some recommendations. I have fine 4A relaxed hair and I'm confused as to which would best match my hair type. I tried to do a search on this topic but didn't have any luck. I know there's silky, remy indian, yaki, etc. I wish I had a good pic of my hair texture. I will soon. Any ideas of what I could go look for? BTW, I live in the MD area (Balt Co) so BSS recs would be helpful too. Thanks ladies! :D

Niara said:
I am inspired by LiLi and would like to try the clip in extenstions. I have no idea what kind of hair to buy and would like some recommendations. I have fine 4A relaxed hair and I'm confused as to which would best match my hair type. I tried to do a search on this topic but didn't have any luck. I know there's silky, remy indian, yaki, etc. I wish I had a good pic of my hair texture. I will soon. Any ideas of what I could go look for? BTW, I live in the MD area (Balt Co) so BSS recs would be helpful too. Thanks ladies! :D

Hi - Not a weave expert but I'm in MD as well and went to Sally's and had them match up the hair and color. It is perfect!!!!!!!!!!

just go to the bss and look at all the hair they have and then just choose the one that matches yours, you can also have someone do it for u when u r there.

I usually go to BeautyLand at Security Mall to buy my hair. They have the best selection, IMO. And they give coupons sometimes for like 20% off. on your next visit. Have you tried Outre? I usually by the New Yaki (i think that's what it's called it comes in a purple pack). That blends well with my hair. I know other people like Milky way but that was too coarse looking when I compared it to my thin 4a hair.

Thanks ladies!! I will try your suggestions. There's a Sally about 5 mins away and I work near Security Square Mall so I'll check it out. I can't wait, I'm so excited!:D

Back