Wearing your hair down & curly in the winter

Lindy

I like wearing my hair down and curly most of the time, but lately I've noticed something really disturbing...

Sometimes when my hair is very curly, I'll try to stretch the curls out to the next day, by just putting my hair into a high ponytail to sleep, then taking my hair down and fluffing it out the next day (so I'm never really combing through it at all.)

Well, I noticed that on that second night, when I go to comb through my hair I have all these little knots at my hair ends and I can't comb through them!! /images/graemlins/mad.gif So after trying to carefully get them out, upon inspecting the knots carefully I realize they're lint balls (with my hair tangled all around them) from my sweaters!! I guess it's from the hair brushing my shoulders all day - it just collects all the fibers from the sweater and knots all up in the hair strands!! /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

I guess I can no longer stretch my curls to a second day when wearing sweaters... I'm going to start paying really close attention cuz I'm losing way too much hair trying to get those darn knots out!! /images/graemlins/mad.gif

Has anyone else had this problem?? /images/graemlins/confused.gif I'm starting to understand why bun challenges are such a good idea (especially in the winter!!! /images/graemlins/look.gif)

[ QUOTE ]
bree said:
sorry i cant relate but I LOVEEE YOUR ROLLERSET Lindy.i've been studying it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Studying it, huh? /images/graemlins/laugh.gif Thanks!! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

I just started wearing my hair curly this week. I have worn it curly in the past but I have not experienced knots or tangles. I usually clip it up into a high bun at night time leaving the curls out and then tie it in a scarf. I spray my ends with oil in the morning. I don't really wear sweaters when I wear my hair down.

Your roller set does look very nice !! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thanks unlvgirl!

I wear sweaters just about every day cuz it's always cold in my office... I guess I may have to start wearing my hair straight more so that it's easier to comb out and it won't knot up as much... /images/graemlins/ohwell.gif

Back