We had fun at the Atlanta Area Meeting!

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach
Wow! What a time we had today. I meet some ladies with some gorgeous hair. Anikalia our August feauture of the month sported her curly mane and it was so beautiful. More beautiful in person than in the pics. I met some lovely ladies today!

What we did:

There was a prize for the first to arrive. They received Loreal's Nature's Therapy Botanical Hot oil Treatment.

I gave away some bun stick accessories.

We played games and the game winner received Aubrey Organics GPB and a sample of Pantene Relaxed and Natural conditioner.

We swapped hair products and talked about more hair!
Etc.

It was a blast. We talked hair and got to know each other just a little better.

For the ladies that came to the meeting. I just want to say "It was a pleasure meeting you and I hope we meet again soon"! Thanks so much!

DSD

THAT'S GREAT DSD
laugh.gif

I am glad you ladies had a good time.

That sounds like so much fun-----where did you guys meet that you were able to do all of those fun things?

I hope there's an Atlanta meeting next year sometime, that's where I'll be relocating. Anyhow, I'm glad to hear you guys had fun!

[ QUOTE ]
dontspeakdefeat said:
See ya at the next one!

[/ QUOTE ]

When is the next one??
weird.gif

Oh no! I probably won't be able to make that. Definitely in the summer time because I won't be moving down there until after May. Oh well, maybe I'll be at the 2nd one from now.

Back