"We don't carry proFective, only proTective"

G

\"We don\'t carry proFective, only proTective\"

The sally's employees get on my nerve so bad. The store is extremely small and they never know anything about anything. You would think Sally would care if their employees are knowledgeable. After I found the proFective and showed it to the salesperson, she said nothing. You would think she would care that she almost lost a sale by telling me they didn't carry proFective products.

Re: \"We don\'t carry proFective, only proTective\"

I understand what you're saying Bett1e. However, I don't believe they hire employees based on hair care product knowledge. They basically want people to stock shelves, ring up orders, place orders etc.

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Allandra said:
I understand what you're saying Bett1e. However, I don't believe they hire employees based on hair care product knowledge. They basically want people to stock shelves, ring up orders, place orders etc.

[/ QUOTE ]
___
Even my beautician gets frustrated with them and goes to the Asian beauty supplies. If the Asians can figure out products why can't the American Sally workers.

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Bett1e said:
Even my beautician gets frustrated with them and goes to the Asian beauty supplies. If the Asians can figure out products why can't the American Sally workers.

[/ QUOTE ]
I have no idea why. I'm not even going to try to figure this one out.
ohwell.gif

Back