Wavy, long braided styles

PittGirl06

Hair product junkie reloaded!
Ayudame por favor! Okay...enuff with my 12th grade Spanish
wink.gif
. I bought some wavy Kanekalon hair online (should be shipped Mon or Tue) and it is ver long...will likely cut it in half so it will be close to 30 inches long. I am still undecided as to how I want them done. I get em on the 27th....its 130 bucks for any kind of micros/individuals and I think tree braids...the lad is running a back to school special through September and SHE SPEAKS ENGLISH!!
smile.gif
Anyways...any suggestions? Would tee braids look good with wavy hair? I want it mainly for length...would like it loose on the ends. Thought about a box braid style as well...pics help a lot!!

How much did the hair cost and where do you live? I want some individuals but I am just not ready to shell out two hundred dollars.

I live in metro ATL....the hair I bought was 5.99/pack. Bought this kind on 613, 144, and 27...2 packs each. Gonna mix them all to get the blond that I want....here is the link: http://hairsupercenter.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=hairsupercenter&Product_Code=WAVESWITCH&Category_Code=SBRAID

It's not super duper wavy, but it still has some wave to it that was bout impossible to find in 613 and 144! I went ahead and bought it. It's 100 percent Kanekalon and I emailed the ppl and they said tha thte hair is 52' when spread out...the picture show has it folded. I did not want to use pony hair again and didnt wanna use human hair sooooo just shelled out for this one.

Back