Wave Clip - Natural Looking Waves

Tru_Mind

What took them so long to create something like this?
http://www.scunci.com/product_detail.aspx?gid=17&pid=2&lp=1

Wave Clips™

Instructions for Use
1. Apply setting lotion or gel to damp hair. Part hair into one inch sections - more or less depending on hair thickness.
2. Using thumb and index finger, gently twist the two small tabs while lightly squezzing the clip handle with the other hand. Slide the open clip over hair, release handle and press gently on the tabs to lock.
3. Leave the Wave Clip on unti hair is completly dry. Air dry or use a blower to speed up the process. Remove clip following step 2. Finish by finger combing and mist with hair spray.

Nope! I haven't seen them anywhere yet. I wonder if they work? You think that they would have shown how it work on a models' hair...I think the clips link together.

Last edited:
I have them and use them on the front of my hair when I am doing a braidout. They work wonderfully but they are kind of heavy. With them my hair air dried into sleek shiny waves that looked just as good as if I had used a wave iron. Also other brands make wave clips too. HTH.

I really needed to see something like this like literally right now....I am about to wash my hair in the morning...gonna search high and low for something similar. Thanks!!!

ooh, i will definetly be on the lookout for these. i remember seeing some plastic ones at the BSS a while back, but i think these would give a better outcome.

cutebajangirl said:
I have them and use them on the front of my hair when I am doing a braidout. They work wonderfully but they are kind of heavy. With them my hair air dried into sleek shiny waves that looked just as good as if I had used a wave iron. Also other brands make wave clips too. HTH.
Ditto! I've used them when I wad a wavy weave. They work well, but I agree they are a little heavy

Oh I have a question to those who have used this.....

Does it kind of rip your hair out? I mean does it have something inside of the wave clip that kind of holds your hair in there pretty tight? Yah know whadda mean?

cutebajangirl said:

Ooh, CBG, you're in New York? Did you get them there? Where could I find them, because I seriously want to try wearing my hair wavy.

cutebajangirl said:
Wow!!! You're making me want them right now!:look: How much are they?

Last edited:
I think the ones pictured were like $5-$6. The other wave clips I've seen are 1.99-2.99 depending on size but look totally different. HTH.

cutebajangirl said:
I think the ones pictured were like $5-$6. The other wave clips I've seen are 1.99-2.99 depending on size but look totally different. HTH.
Really that's all!?!?:yay:

Back