watery or creamy leave ins?

[ QUOTE ]
sunny said:
does anybody use african pride leave in conditioner? It is the watery kind.

[/ QUOTE ]

yes, i've used african pride leave in (watery). I really liked it for the wet look. that was a couple of years ago though.

I love Suave's leave-in conditioner which is watery. I apply it after gently squeezing the water out of my hair after washing and conditioning.

I use both and they give me different things. My wet ones (Infusium and Mizani ThermElastic) are for strength and elasticity (I also use Biolage Leave-In Tonic, but moreso for moisture.)

My creamy ones (NTM, Kiehls w/Silk Groom, Breakfree, Headress, Split End Mender, Keracare Leave-In, and the list goes on and on) are for moisture and, like Dolce Dawn said, instant gratification ('cuz nothing beats a good leave-in! Our leave-ins are the foundation of all styling, airdrying, etc.

watery-motions nourish w/ pure glycerin or infusium w/ glycerine...works well when i feel i need some instant moisture

creamy-NTM and break free...when i wear a ponytail

I really like both..But I think that I am the opposite. I like to use creamy leave ins for braidouts and watery leave ins for rollersets. Recently I used a combination of Salerm and Razac leave-ins and my rollerset at 10 weeks before touch up was the bomb!

I found that I had to use the Razac because the Salerm didn't leave my hair "wet enough" to rollerset, but that could also be because I wrapped my hair and a towel for about 7 minutes before and this could have dried out my hair a bit..

I use both. Creamy for braidouts and bantu knots and watery for rollersets. But I must say that I have been leaning towards the creamy side for the past few weeks.

Back