Water w/s-curl in a bottle better than braid spray

keke

I was wondering if i can use the water and s-curl in bottle technique for now instead of a braid spray. I've used 2 or so different kinds and my head itches alot and there is buildup. Would it be ok if i were to use water w/s-curl in a spray bottle that i'd put on my hair every day and night? Or would this over time loosen the braids and they slip out? i'm gonna have my braids in for a month and a half. Till mid-nov. or so.

I don't know how much it would loosen your braids or how fast, but I do think it would work well as a moisturizer for braids.
smile.gif

I don't see why it would be a problem I have been using it on my braids with no loosening.

I think that Adrienne used to do that when she wore braids.

that should work.

I made my own braid spray the last time I had braids. I mixed glycerin, water, Infuseum 23 or sometimes Vo5 conditioner to a spray bottle. When time came to remove the brids my hair was amazingly soft and healthy.

And, no my braids did not come loose. I kept them in for 3 months. The older they got the more natural they looked and the more I loved them. I also applyed aloe vera gel to the frind hair line which kept my new growth curly and neat.

So did u guys saturate ya hair w/it? Did u do it twice or more a day? Or just one spray on each part(top, bottom, both sides, back just one time)

O i MUST say that it DOES work. I have had NO build up at ALL. Not even the least :^D I am sooo happy. I ran out of BOTH bottles now
frown.gif
so i mleft w/the braid spray and my ORS shea butter. Its ok but i want my s-curl quick.

Back