Watching hair lawsuit on tv...

WomanlyCharm

I'm off today, watching the Judge Alex show, this woman is suing her hairdresser for ruining her hair, she's got bald spots in the back.
You all, this woman is a trip...she says "well I've had weaves all my life, I'm 21 and even though my hair was PERMED, COLORED, AND DAMAGED, and yes my braids were too tight, but he still put the weave in wrong, that's why my hair fell out."

:eek::eek:

When will some women learn?

hair cases like that arent very good to take to any court shows...i mean unless there is evidence..and most of the time people dont have pictures..and really make it stick...because then you have to question well what did they do when they got home...or what were they doing before they went to this person to do their hair??? i mean i could see if the persons hair was down past there shoulders BSL and was always going to this one person and then that one person all of a sudden decides to use a new product on their hair...and then from their hair is gone....i know i couldve done the same with a lawsuit...i remember when curls were so so popular and i had long hair down past my shoulders...and i begged my mom to let me get a curl this was right when i was going into middle school...so my mom finally allowed me to get a curl...but instead of me getting with the hairstylist that did her hair another lady did mine that worked in the salon and come to find out the lady that my mom went to wanted to say that the lady overprocessed my hair...so i had to cut all my hair off..i think we both messed up because we went to a new hairstylist that we didnt know anything about..and then that main hair stylist went and opened her own shop up separate from where she was at in the beginning...and swore to my mom that she would help get my hair back and she apologized up and down that she figured that the lady had overprocessed my hair but didnt say anything....

The color of her hair and the bald spots in it were hideous :eek:

The guy said that her hair was green when she came into the shop to get it done.

WomanlyCharm said:
I'm off today, watching the Judge Alex show, this woman is suing her hairdresser for ruining her hair, she's got bald spots in the back.
You all, this woman is a trip...she says "well I've had weaves all my life, I'm 21 and even though my hair was PERMED, COLORED, AND DAMAGED, and yes my braids were too tight, but he still put the weave in wrong, that's why my hair fell out."

:eek::eek:

:rofl: Comedy!

I also saw this and what made it even worse, is that she took out his "glue" weave and THEN applied a "sew-in" weave right afterwards. :whyme: She should have just worn a wig and called it a day.

I saw this too! That lady was so stupid. Even though I usually blame hairdressers, this time I agree that it was partially her fault. Her hair was already damaged when she got there. She really needs to stop with all of the weaves and learn to take care of her own hair. It looks better. Also, I never got the point of those full weaves where u can't see any of your REAL hair. Why don't you just buy a wig?

Lovelylocs said:
I saw this too! That lady was so stupid. Even though I usually blame hairdressers, this time I agree that it was partially her fault. Her hair was already damaged when she got there. She really needs to stop with all of the weaves and learn to take care of her own hair. It looks better. Also, I never got the point of those full weaves where u can't see any of your REAL hair. Why don't you just buy a wig?

I think wigs are becoming more popular because of the various styles they come in, but at one point, wigs were not cool at all, because they looked so fake. :nono:

Back