wat is??

LadyCee

hey exactly wat is MTG AND HENNA and the domician products? what does it do? wat do you recommend for thinning edges and split ends i need help guys.

Ok here it goes...MTG is a topical growth aid made of sulfur and cade oil...initially created for humans by a barber in the 1940's (I believe)but presently sold and intended for horses...yet apparently works wonderfully on humans for accelerated growth! Henna is a plant used to condition and color (reddish) hair. It makes your hair any one or all of the following...thicker, stronger, possibly straighter, and super shiny! Also, henna is equivalent to an intense protein treatment so you need lots of moisture in the form of deep conditioning after a henna treatment or your hair will be dry and hard. And finally, the dominican products. There are several shampoos and conditioners that have been reported to have an amazing effect on the overal condition of your hair...a lot of members swear by them, but a lot of the products contain mineral oil which is also a turn off for quite a few of the members. Here's a few of the popular products (which I can only seem to find online) 10 en 1, lacio lacio, silicon mix, 11 en 1 rinse... there are a lot more but I'm not familiar with them. Ok so I hope I was pretty accurate and I hope this helps, HGH!

Last edited:
trim off split ends. and make sure you trim every 8 weeks to keep the ends thick and healthy.

lots of ladies have been having success with boundless tresses, i think it may help your edges. Naturallady sells it on her website (it is like a better version of MTG!). www.growthspecifics.com is the website. goodluck and welcome to the board!!!!!!!!!!

myztiquecleo said:
hey exactly wat is MTG AND HENNA and the domician products? what does it do? wat do you recommend for thinning edges and split ends i need help guys.

MTG for thinning edges {previous posters told what it is}, lotta moisturizers too. Split ends? Get over to Sallys...buy a pair of good shears and search, destroy those splits; I'm a recent duster..trust not a stylist:( to do your trim!!

Back