washing hair tomorrow: pls check my plan...

sephora

i've been chickening out and getting my hair washed by my stylist, but enough is enough (says the wallet AND all the new products i bought on you guys' recommendations, so here goes)...

(1) detangle hair
(2) wash/shampooin the shower
(3) hop out of shower and towel dry hair
(4) apply generous amt of motions CPR and put hair in bun
(5) apply silver cap/tieup in scarf -> OFF TO THE GYM?!
smile.gif

(6) run 30 min
(7) work on my biceps (is this all TMI, lol!!!
laugh.gif
)
(8) come home and jump in shower
(9) rinse off CPR and apply keracare humecto
(10) wash body, shave, body scrub (= about 10 min?)
(11) rinse out humecto
(12) step out of shower/towel dry hair
(13) apply razac leave-in and breakfree
(14) airdry

what do we think, girls? is there some product overkill going on here? be honest. i just want to do a good job!! oh - i should mention that i'm a 4ab with recently relaxed hair and two tracks (for body)...
ohwell.gif

thanks so much!!!

Everything looks fine to me. I would just stress being careful when you put your hair up in a bun and when you towel dry. I usually just squeeze excess water out with my hands. Your scarf will soak up the rest. Hair is weakest when it's wet, so that's a prime time for strands to be snapped if the hair is twisted too hard.

Since CPR is protein, I don't know if it's ideal to leave it in that long. Maybe some people who have tried it can weigh in.

I would say you have the timing on the CPR and Humecto switched. I would reduce the amount of time the CPR is left on your hair to about 10-15 minutes. Humecto can be left on for 30 minutes or more without a problem for a lot of ladies.

i thought of this too, esp since cpr is supposedly pretty strong. i also have keraphix if any of you guys think that's better.

this is so great. keep 'em comin' guys!
wink.gif

I love Keraphix. I would use as directed though and follow with a 30 minute deep conditioner (Humecto), but Keraphix is excellent and it should not leave your hair brittle.

okay - i'm in the process of hairdrying - MY HAIR IS SO SOFT!!! wow!!! i love it! saying that humecto gives great slip was an understatement! i almost dropped my detangling comb on numerous occassions! thanks so much everyone!

Back