Wash & Wear Relaxer

shoodrat

Has anyone tried this? Here is some info below about it, if anyone has tried this, what were your results?

A Wash & Wear Relaxer™ is the technique and process of working with your hair's own natural texture using a curl releasing agent to create a more desired texture, as well as to achieve more softness and manageability in the hair. When you have Wash & Wear Relaxed hair, it offers you the versatility of wearing straight styles, by setting and blow drying it as often as you choose, or the opportunity of having as we say, wash and go hair. We accomplish this by using timing and application skills we have developed and our goal is to take your hair to its optimum point, which varies from individual to individual, to allow you to wear your in hair smooth styles or in a more natural look.

We have found that hair of African descent and super curly hair types tend to break more easily when taken to "bone straight". Part of what happens to cause this problem with breakage is that when your hair is taken to a "bone straight" state, you are removing most of the hair's vital elasticity and strength. By taking the hair to a Wash & Wear state, we have found that people who formerly didn't think their hair grew much, now find their hair at much longer lengths and in superb condition.

I found this info on jazma.com

there is an article about it in one of my hair magazines. the model's hair is very nice straight and curly. i thought it funny that they didn't mention any brand names at all, nor did they mention the name of the salon that did the models hair, they only stated that it was in Canada.

Isn't it the same as having a texturizer or underprocessed hair? When my relaxed hair is wet it could look like 3b curls if I left it like that. I have to wet set my hair for it to be straight.

Back