wash n go

naturallyme

this is to all the naturals when after you wear your wash n go for the first day how do you tie your hair at night to maintain the style do you rebraid your hair at night or put a scarf on it and what do you put in your hair to maintain the style just curious thank you.

I wear a satin bonnet to bed and in the mornings I may apply Suave Awapuhi conditioner. That normally refreshes the waves...that's all I do.
smile.gif

I wear a satin scarf at night and spray it with water and add a little something else like some oil or some kind of moisturizer in the morning and that is it. *poof* I'm done!

well...i usually rinse or no-poo all over again...sometimes i just let the steam and mist from the shower revive it

[ QUOTE ]
naturallyme said:
this is to all the naturals when after you wear your wash n go for the first day how do you tie your hair at night to maintain the style do you rebraid your hair at night or put a scarf on it and what do you put in your hair to maintain the style just curious thank you.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm a gel junkie.
tongue.gif

I conditioner wash everyday then use gel to scrunch some definition into it. Sometimes I might twist or braid with the gel in for about half an hour or so, then unbraid/untwist to get more definition.

[ QUOTE ]
lsubabiedee said:
well... i usually rinse or no-poo all over again ...sometimes i just let the steam and mist from the shower revive it

[/ QUOTE ]

up.gif
cool.gif
That's my method. I must comb my hair when it's loose.
If I slept on my hair while it was down, I would have a horror filled comb-out the next wash day.
smile.gif

I have to wet my hair in the morning too. It's impossible for me to make my hair look good the second day without water!
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
DahomeyAmazon said:

up.gif
cool.gif
That's my method. I must comb my hair when it's loose.
If I slept on my hair while it was down, I would have a horror filled comb-out the next wash day.
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, shake and go is just a one-day style for me. I have major bedhead if I sleep with my hair open and I end up having to wash it again anyway.

Sometimes I can get an extra day or 2 of a wash n go if I put my hair in about 6 big braids and unraveling the next day.

Back