Wash-n-go . . . with fluffy ends?

Glib Gurl

Hey -

So I just tried my first wash-n-go of the year using the Kinky Curly hair products (which I really like :grin:). While my locks came out nicely after using the shampoo and leave-in conditioner and sealing with Carol's Daughter Tui Oil spray, I am finding that my ends are "fluffy" if that makes sense . . . I'm wondering what I can do to prevent that the next time around?

Glib do you use heat in your hair? The fluffy ends may be heat damage. Also it can be a porosity issue as well. Have you ever done an ACV rinse? Those can fix fluffy ends.

Glib do you use heat in your hair? The fluffy ends may be heat damage. Also it can be a porosity issue as well. Have you ever done an ACV rinse? Those can fix fluffy ends.

Nope. No heat. And ACV . . . ugh. I was hoping to avoid that. Don't want my hair to smell like salad :lol:

Thanks!

Nope. No heat. And ACV . . . ugh. I was hoping to avoid that. Don't want my hair to smell like salad :lol:

Thanks!

You can also pick up Roux Porosity Control at Sally's. lol and your hair will not smell with the ACV, you have to dilute it anyways.

I never perfected the KC technique. The only thing I can think of is friction. Is your wet hair brushing your shoulders? That will get you every time. If so, try a large butterfly clip or something to keep your hair up until it dries and then shake it out.

I never perfected the KC technique. The only thing I can think of is friction. Is your wet hair brushing your shoulders? That will get you every time. If so, try a large butterfly clip or something to keep your hair up until it dries and then shake it out.

Yep - I'm midway between APL and SL . . . thanks for that tip!

Back